Blake played against BYU last weekend at Rio Tinto. It was a bit of a bummer game but he played well. He hurt his should pretty bad and was unable to travel with the team this weekend to Arizona.......and I was secretly happy to have him home with me :)
This is my man up on the jumbo-tron! (Thank goodness my awesome sister-in-law Jamyn is on top of things and takes pictures at Blake's games because I'm too much of a nervous wreck during the games to take any pictures!)
My hot 10-man
Signing autographs at the end of the game......you see, kinda a big deal!
My best friend, Lisa, came up from Orem to watch the game. She had never seen a rugby game before and finally understands why I get so nervous everytime he plays..........
Boston and Sadie playing dress-ups at dinner
Although they are at that stage where they fight like cats and dogs, they are seriously the best little friends and completely adore each other! Are they not the cutest little munchkins ever!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment