Sunday, May 13, 2012

Grill Time!

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands office and then went to boot camp after.  When I came home Blake and Pres were hard at work cookin up a delicious dinner.  We had an amazing grill chicken spinach salad with lots of fresh vegetables!  It was AMAZING!!!!  Nana, Pop and Jamyn came over after and we all watched the Jazz game together.

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's office.  I got off a little early and decided to surprise Blake.  He's wanted a grill since the day we moved into our house.  We have the perfect backyard for a grill but I hate spending money haha.  I was going to surprise him for father's day......and NO we are not pregnant haha. I decided I didn't wanna waste any of this great grilling weather so I found the perfect one.  Chels from work let me borrow her truck and helped me move it to the backyard.  I left a little trail of notes to surprise the hubby!  I went for a good run and then met up with my girlfriend Ashlee for dinner.  She brought her cute girls Cambry and Breklyn and we ate at Rumbi's.  Seriously her girls are beyond cute and I wanted to bring them home with me.  We had such a fun little girls night out full of surprises:)!  When I got home Blake found his surprise and was in heaven!
He was all smiles the rest of the night.  We snuggled and watched The Voice the rest of the nigth.

    Wednesday morning I went running before work and then went to Dr. Johansens.  After dinner we met up with Mike, Alisha and Savvy for dinner at Wasatch Broiler.  It was super yummy and fun to catch up. We went for ice cream after and Savannah was lovin every minute of it!
When Blake and I got home we got right into our hot tub and had some good chats.

    Thursday morning I had another day of so I got to go to the gym.  I did a bunch of chores around the house and got everything all caught up.  That night I met up with Christy (my little sister from dental hygiene school).  We headed up to Layton to go to a continuing education dental hygiene class about oral cancer.  They fed us a nice little dinner and the class was really good.  Of course no better way to end the evening than a nice hot tub session with the husband!

    Friday I ran to 6200 south and back......the way out was fun......the way back was straight uphill.......I thought I was gonna die!  I spent the rest of the day with Grandma and pa D.  We had a yummy Subway lunch......although our order got totally mixed up and I had go back and get new sandwiches it was glorious when I finally got it!  Grandma, grandpa and I spent the day cooking lots of glorious food.  We made banana bread, cinnamon rolls, chicken broccoli casserole and salad.....all from scratch......ya amazing for me I know......and it all turned out awesome WOOT WOOT!
We sat around the table all day chatting and cookin.  It was such a blast!  I love those 2 to pieces and treasure every moment we spend together!  Blake came over after work to visit for a bit.  We got their dinner all ready for them and then headed off for a date night.  We had a delicious dinner at the Dodo.  When we got home our cute neighbors, the Lakes, came over to hot tub.  Their kids are the cutest ever and we love them to pieces!  Later that night we took some of the cinnamon rolls to Blake's Grammy and Aunt JJ for and early mother's day gift.  We got right into the hot tub when we got home.

    Saturday morning I ran out to the Millers.  It felt so good.  I'm totally getting runner's disease.  I love running soooo much and totally loose track of time when I run, it's glorious!  Blake used his parents truck to get some gardening tools and left his car at his parents so I could drive it home.  When I got home Blake and I did yard work for a few hours.  We went to watch Taylor's soccer game.  He scored 9 goals.  It is hilarious how amazing he is!  Everytime you look up he is scoring again and get the cutest little smirk.  Seriously how did we get such cute neices and nephews?!?  We ran home after and got ready super quick and then headed to City Creek.  Blake hadn't been yet and was totally in awe!
We looked around at a bunch of fun stores.  The weather was perfect and we had so much fun.  We met Lauren and Trav after for dinner at The Dojo.  I got to hold Hadley for awhile and was in total heaven, gosh she's cute!  We ordered tons of sushi rolls and they were all amazing.  My favorite had coconut all over it, mmm so yummy!  We went out for our favorite after, Red Mango.  It was Laur and Trav's first time and they loved it too!  After dinner we went to visit Jamyn and take her some ice cream because she wasn't feeling well.

    This morning we went to Pres and Sandy's ward.  Blake and Lindsay were surprising Sandy with Mother's Day Sacrement meeting talks in their singles ward.  It was such a great meeting and they both did awesome!  We got to relax for a bit and now we're off to Nick and Kesha's for a Mother's Day BBQ.  I'm so grateful for my amazing mom.  She is my best friend in the whole wide world and I don't know what I'd do without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment