Apparently once you get married you are supposed to start a blog. I've always loved writing in my journal so I thought this could be fun for a change. Blake and I have been married just over two weeks and couldn't be happier. Thanks to everyone that helped us have the perfect wedding. We really appreciated all the love and support on our special day. I know my favorite parts of blogs is always the pictures so here are a few. Blake came with me to take my bridals at La Caille and it was so fun!
The wedding picture aren't quite finished but I'll be sure to post them as soon as I get them! After our perfect wedding we rushed off in the Corvette for a fabulous evening at the Enchanted Forest in the Anniversary Inn.
The next afternoon we headed to Oahu, Hawaii for a week. This is the view from our balcony and one of the pools at our gorgeous hotel, Ko Olina.
Watching Hawaiin sunsets
Hanauma Bay
Manoa Falls
Our Friend Yurtle the Turle
The Point
Breakfast on our balcony
Surfing in Waikiki
The Luau at the Polynesian Culture Center
Snow Cones in the H-tub.
The week in Hawaii was magical and we loved every minute of it, but we're excited to be home to begin our lives together.








Dear ry ry!
ReplyDeletecute blog!! and i love your song, it is so good!
congratulations, you guys!
haley
muchtoocool.blogspot.com
You guys are so cute! Your bridals are BEAUTIFUL! Also, the wedding was perfect, and the honeymoon looks dreamy. Way to start marriage off right. Hope to see you soon. :) Love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have a blog now :)I love the pictures and can't wait for the wedding ones to come back so we can see all of them. Love you two!!
ReplyDeleteWoo! Miller Time!! I love it Ry Ry! I love that you put your song on it. You're AMAZING. Teach me to sing. :)
ReplyDeleteRylee! You are such a gorgeous bride and i LOVE your dress. I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete