Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  I love Halloween so much!  We had some of our best friends, Lisa and Logan, come up from Orem to get ready for Halloween.  We ate Red Mango and carved pumpkins while we watched a very lame scary movie.

Blake and I hard at work!



Later that week I went to Gardner Villiage with Whit, Kesh, my mom and the kids to see all the witches


Boston was a conductor, Sadie was a fairy and Easton was a skunk.  Love my cute niece and nephews!

Love that boy!


Welcome to the Millers!

Our living room with the awesome cranberry couch!

Blake hung all our pictures.  He's a champ!  It took forever but he didn't stop and now our place is so cute!

Our kitchen

Our bathroom with our favorite picture

Our bedroom

On the real Halloween poor Blake got a concussion, so we spent the night at his parents house (they were in Mexico) and we relaxed by the fire.  He was a little out of it when it first happened but he came around a little later.  Since we didn't have a very exciting Halloween we were very excited for Nana's (Sandy) Halloween party.  She made a cute dinner of brains (sphaghetti), eyeballs (deviled eggs), and body part salad (fruit salad).  We played game and had so much fun together!  Here is a few pictures of making faces on carmel apples:



 Me and Macie making an awesome apple

Merdi so concentrated......

Halloween was a blast thanks to all our great family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun family! I love the skunk, so cute! And your apartment looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! You little bloggity blog blogger! You're pretty much a professional! Cute Halloween pics! I love the nieces and nephews all dressed up! P.S. We need to start planning New Years. :) Let's get on it!

    ReplyDelete