Happy memories first! A few days ago Kesha, Whit and I took the kids to Discovery Gateway. It was so fun to all be together! I have the greatest family in the world!
Cute Boston and Sadie are the best of friends.....most of the time!
Emmy Brubaker's Vegas themed bridal shower....quite an adventure! I love Emmy to pieces and can't wait for her and Josh to get married!
So much thought went into making this the perfect shower! They did a great job and I know all of us had a lot of fun!
At the TCU vs Utah game.....and as you can see this is before the game (we were still smiling). Slowly but surely Blake is turning me into a Ute dang it! Although the game was pretty sad it was still so fun to be there with the fam. I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the U games!
You have officially converted... You are a Ute... It's ok Ry- I'll deal with it. :) I still love you!
ReplyDelete