A fun weekend in spite of the snow.....ugh I'm SO ready for summer! On Friday night we went on a double date with Scott and Kimmy. We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill and then shooting at Doug's Shoot 'n' Sports.
We had so much fun and I loved that these guns didn't kick back like shot guns do!
The next night our cute nephew Chase made these adorable invitations to go ice skating (and he wrote the whole thing by himself!) We went to dinner at Dasks and then to Cottonwood Heights to skate.
Us with Lauren and Trav's cute kids!
Even Macie got to skate.....well sort of haha! Her legs were like little noodles and it was quite a workout for us but she loved it!
She is such a little cheese-ball! Everyone kept telling how cute my little girl was and I'd definitely claim that little cutie anyday!!!!
Chase was an ice-skating machine and was so sad when we had to leave. He is seriously the most energetic and athletic little guy you will ever meet!
Tay-Tay started out going around with Blake's hands but by the end he could go all by himself without holding the wall!
We were supposed to go to Moab this weekend for a rugby tournament, but I'm secretly glad it got cancelled. I love having my cute husband all to myself. Life is good and we couldn't ask for more!


No comments:
Post a Comment