So I've totally been a slacker at this whole blogging thing, but I've decided to try and be good again. I know that I love catching up on other peoples lives with a quick blog check, especially all of your cute pictures. I apologize if my blog isn't the cutest ever, but at least you can get a little sneak peak of what Blake and I have been up to. Here is a quick catch up of the past few months:
New Year's Eve 2011 started off with a ski day at Park City, we couldn't believe we were the 1st car in the parking lot!
We got to try out our new skis we got each other for Christmas
Brrrrr it was only -5 degrees up there!!
We came home and warmed up with a nice bubble bath
Followed by a yummy dinner of Pawit's take-out by the fire
We ended up ringing in the New Year with a party at Jimmy and Annie Lindsley's
Sledding at Eastwood Elementary with Sadie and my fam
Ice skating with Lisa and Warner At Gallivan Center and yes I wore my boots on the ice
Warming up after skating
Me and Blake at his rugby tournament in Mesquite
Nick's birthday at the cabin
Yes I rolled my snowmobile off a tiny ledge and broke my pinky toe....this picture does not do it justice!
Celebrating my birthday at Tepanyaki with Lisa and Warner
Blake had rugby til 11PM on my birthday so my fam took me to Texas Roadhouse
Singing the boot skootin buggy while blowing out my candles
Island Park 2011. My awesome Aunt and Uncle Kettle let us stay at their amazing cabin in Island Park and it was a dream weekend. We started the trip off with a nice hookey-bobbing session.
We spent the next day snow-mobling from 8-5
A gorgeous waterfall we saw called Mesa Falls
Mmmm such a romantic spot :)
The crew
Blake's rugby tournament in Vegas
Me and the hottest rugby player EVER!
The Ute boys!
So there is what we've been up to the past few month. We have the most amazing life together and I am so grateful for my amazing husband and all the awesome adventures we've had together so far. I promise I will try to be a better blogger!!!!
What?!? You are alive in the blogging world!! Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!? ha ha! So much to say!!! I love your blog! You and Baypes are the hottest skiiers on the slopes! My favorite is your tub time picture ha ha! We love the tub! I can't get over how cute Sadie's snow outfit is. Your fat foot is pretty gross but I am laughing...sorry! It did not look that bad in the pic you sent on my phone! OUCH!!! And last - I love that we love the same song by Train. OK now that I've written a novel... ha ha
ReplyDeleteLove your face!