Bowling with the rugby team at Fat Cats
So I'm trying really hard to learn to cook. These delicious pumpkin cookies from the Favorites cook book were a hit.......followed by two burnt crock pot dinners:(
Happy 6 mon Anniversary!!! My cute husband surprised me with gorgeous gerber daisies and a couples massage! Marriage has been a million times more amazing than I could have ever hoped for and I seriously am the luckiest girl in the entire world! Everyday I fall harder and harder for my cute hubby, thanks for the best 6 mon of my life!!!!!!
The ending of an era.....yes a few tears may have been shed. The red racer was such a great ride and we had so many amazing memories together but after 226,000 miles it was time for a new ride. We put her online and our phone was ringing like crazy and she sold within a few hours!
It was sooooo weird seeing someone else driver away her in!
Yes she ever had sweet pop-up lights! Thanks for being the best car ever! Now time for a sweet new ride!
In case you were wondering, they don't call off a rugby game for anything......including a blizzard. Blake played against Colorado on Saturday, after 3 hours of clearing snow off the field. He played great as always but we were very happy when the game was finally over!
It was a great week and I also finally got one more day of hygiene so I am super excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment