Our weekend started out watching the U scrimage (spellcheck?!?!) My "brother-in-law" Thretton is now playing football for the U and he's kinda a big deal........ He played rugby with Blake and lived at the Miller's house. We love him and have so much fun watching him play! He did really well at the game and the media LOVES him.....not as much as we do though:)
The next day we got to watch my very most favorite athlete, my hot husband! Both his family and mine came to watch him and it was so fun!
They played against Arizona and won 49-17
Sadie LOVES uncle Blake!
The whole game she kept yelling go Blakey!
I definitely have the hottest player out there!
Girls night while the boys were at the priesthood session for conference. I met Lisa and Mariah for dinner in Provo. We went to Olive Garden (I swore I'd never eat there again after working there, but it was surprisingly delicious!) I love my girls sooo much!
Great minds think alike......we didn't notice until Logan pointed it out that we were wearing the exact same pants! I got to see there cute apt and it was so cute! I'm so excited for them, being newly-weds is the best!
A great weekend full of sports and best friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment