Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finally back to real life:)

After all the trips it's nice to have some time at home and get back to our routine.  On Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and then went to the gym.  I was so excited because after I got to go to the airport and get my cute hubby back.  He looked SOOO handsome all dressed up in his worked cloths!  We went to dinner after at Noodles and then to our favorite red mango!  We spent the rest of the night getting our house back in order.

On Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's, to the gym, and then we spent the rest of the night out at Nicole's.  How cute are their girls?!?
We had a delicious BBQ and then took the girls to get haircuts.  

On Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's, went to the gym and then met up with Kelsi (a girlfriend I went to Africa with).  Thank goodness for good girlfriends, I don't know what I'd do without them.  I look so forward to girls chats over a good meal, like Pei Wei....mmmm so yummy!  I got an e-mail that night from Primary Children's, they dropped me from the volunteer list because we've been out of town too much :(  I'm totally bummed but we still have a lot more trips planned and I keep finding temp hygiene jobs on Fridays, so it's probably for the best.

Friday morning Whit and I went to a Step Aerobics class at Gold's.  It was hilarious and I totally felt like I was in the 80s but we had a lot of fun.  We ran some errands after and then went to Liberty Park.  Sadie was so cute all day and loved the rides!
 We went for a ride on the paddle boats out on the lake.  The weather was perfect and we had so much fun chasing the ducks around!
 That night we went to a BBQ at the park for Preston and Lindsay's birthdays.  We had so much fun.  I'm so glad that the weather is finally nice enough to go play outside!  We spent the rest of the night at Nicole and Mikko's watching Just Go With It with Pres and Jamyn.

This morning we went to Sandy and Preston's and deep cleaned the boat with Lindz and Pres for Pop's father's day present.  He loved it and I'm not gonna lie it looked pretty good.  We went out to the Draper Temple later For Steve and Cathy's sealing.  Seriously such an amazing day.  My Uncle Steve is one of the sweetest and most amazing men I have ever met.  Cathy was made for my uncle.  They are a perfect pair and I'm so excited for them.  Being married in the temple is such a wonderful blessing.  I love being in those special rooms, holding my husband's hand and knowing that we truly will be together forever.  Their daughter, Hailee, was also sealed to them.  She is literally the most sweet and innocent girl and looked so cute in her white dress.  It was an amazing ceremony and I know I will never do sealings in the temple the same way.  I'm so grateful we were able to be there to share in this special occasion.

Our Fam


The Davis Family, all sealed together now

The Kettles drove all the way from Idaho to be there

We love going to the temple 
On our way home we looked at some homes.  We've been house hunting for fun.  We are no where near ready to buy a house, but it is so fun to day dream and plan our lives together.  I love him more and more everyday and can't wait to see where live will take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment