Monday I worked at Dr. Sands. I went to boot camp after. I came home, threw my dinner in the oven and jumped in the shower. When I got out the oven was 90 degrees......awesome. I can't ever win:( I was devastated. I cooked my dinner (honey lime enchiladas) in the microwave. It wasn't the same but the flavors were still yummy. I will definitely be making that again.....hopefully the oven will work next time though! We watched Bachelor Women Tell All while we ate. It was an entertaining night full of catfights!
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's. Chelsey, one of our assistants, found out her sweet little dog had been hit and so she had to go home early:( It was a crazy rest of the day and we felt so bad. Nothing worse than losing a pet! After work I drove to Lehi to get my haircut from Mel. She always does a great job and it's fun catching up! I went to Lisa's after. We hung-out for a bit and then went to Zumba. We felt like we were clubbin' again haha! Since we worked out so hard we had to go get back all those calories at Cafe Rio:)! My drive home was awful, soooo windy and snowy! When I got home Blake and some neighbors were fixing the oven. I swear we have the handiest neighbors ever, they can fix anything! After they left Blake and I jumped in the hot tub. It was FREEZING outside and we had to stay up to our noses in the water!
Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansens again. After work I went to boot camp, and they kicked my booty big time! When I got home Blake had all of Nicole's kids. We ate dinner and then all got in the hot tub. They all loved it!
Blake got them all out and showered off while I ran to a relief society meeting. When I got bach they were all clean and in jammies. Blake is sooo good with kids! He's gonna be the best daddy someday.....far far away haha. For now we love playing with our cute nieces and nephews. He even taught them no food on the carpet so Izzy got a huge bowl of animal crackers and got as close as she could haha.
While we were watching tv I got THE WORST cramp ever. Like I literally thought my insides were ripping open and I couldn't move. After a minute or so it passed, but kept coming back every now and then. I felt like crap and slept terribly.
Thursday I felt all better, so weird! I worked at Dr. Dastrups. After work I headed to Blake's work and we drove to Provo. We stopped to visit with Lisa and Logan for a bit and then went to see my friend Bethany's senior art show at BYU. She is an amazing artist and it was so fun to see her show! I own an original Bethany Pinnock piece and it is one of my most prized possessions! After the show we grabbed a quick dinner at Pita Pit and then headed home.
Friday I spend the day catching up on chores around the house and ran some errands. We were going to the cabin that night so I had a bunch of packing to do. I went to the dermatologist and got something burned off my nose.......I was unaware they were removing it until they suddenly came at me with a needle........not the best surprise! Now I have a lovely goopy scab on my nose, sweet! When Blake got home we packed up the car and headed to Nick and Kesha's. Once we got the snowmobiles hooked to the truck we headed to the cabin. It's my grandma and pa Scott's cabin up in Oakley. We grew up at the cabin and LOVE it!!!
It just a little carpet with awesome orange shag carpet and no running water in the winter, but its perfect and such a blast! Once we got there one of the snowmobiles was acting up, but Nick and Blake were able to get it going. We have to snowmobile into the cabin so it takes a few loads on the sled. Once we got all settled in Kesha made us some yummy pork tacos/nachos. We pounded an entire container of Kesha's amazing salsa! We played Sequence and watched movies with the boys. Nick kept us up til 1:30 and we were sooo tired when we finally hit the hay.
Saturday morning we got to sleep in and it felt amazing! We had a big breakfast and then Nick and Blake went for a boys ride. Kesh and I played with the boys while they were gone. Easton was so sad he got left behind and wanted to be outside so bad. He wouldn't take his snowcloths off!
Blake took him for a ride and he was in heaven!
My parents, Whit, Eddie and their kids came up and we all spent the afternoon sledding, playing on the playground and snowmobiling. We hooked this tobagon to the back of the snowmobile and put the kids and sleds on to pull them up the big hill.
We stood on the back to make sure we didn't loose any kiddos.....and to get a ride up the hill......its long!
Grandma cheerin the kiddos on!
Sadie's turn
Easton's turn
Boston now!
I got the tough job of snuggling Spencer while Whit and Eddie took out the snowmobiles.
Blake and I took the snowmobiles up to the cabin and it was gorgeous. I was a little nervous driving the snowmobiles because last time I drove Nick's I crashed and crushed my foot, but I did real good:). When it got dark the kids watched a movie while the adults played Sequence. Blake and I flew under the radar and ended up winning twice WOOT WOOT! We finally decided to pack up only to find one of the snowmobiles was broken (the pull cord snapped). The poor boys had to stay out in the cold over an hour but finally they fixed it.
We were soooo excited! We loaded our stuff out to the cars and then Whit and Eddie headed home to get little Spencer back home. We got the snowmobiles loaded and as we were moving the trailer we found it had a flat......and we had no spare.....ugh we could not win. They poor boys tried fixing it for a bit and finally we ended up leaving the trailer to fix another night. Poor Blake had to drive home alone because I was out cold. We didn't get home until 2:30.
Sunday morning was daylight savings and we were DEAD! Blake got called in to see the bishop and finally got a calling. He is the secretary for the young mens. I know he is going to do an amazing job!! We went to sacrement and then I had to meet up with Whit. We went to Centerville to take baby Spencer's newborn pictures. My sweet friend Kaylee that I work with in Centerville took the pictures for us. She did an amazing job and we can't wait to see them!!!!! When I got home Whit and I took Spencer to Blake's parent's to show him off to the fam. Everyone was in love!
The whole fam was at Miller's for Lauren's birthday dinner and it was super fun!
This morning I had my early day at Dr. Johansen. I went to the gym after work and now I'm waiting for Blake to get home from rugby (touch of course) at the park with Preston! We're gonna have a little date night with P and J which is waaaaay overdue!












No comments:
Post a Comment