Sunday, August 26, 2012

Living Up The Last Bit Of Summer

    Last Sunday we had dinner with Blake's parents and then went on a Sunday walk to my parents.  Whit and the kids were over there so we all went for a walk and played at a playground.  We went back to Blake's parents after and went over to see the progress on Pres and Jamyn's house.  It's coming together and looking so good!

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands office and then went to the gym.  I met Blake at home after and we went to dinner at Noodles and Company.  Nicole and the kiddos met us for dinner and then we all went back to their house.  Of course the girls had to ride with us in our car!
We all played for a while and then after the kids went to bed it was time to watch Bachelor Pad, the most ridiculous and addicting show ever!  After the show we got talking and didn't end up getting home until 2 am.....whoopsies!

    Tuesday morning my 6 am alarm came WAY too fast!  I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went to the gym.  That night we went out with Blake's parents, Grammy, JJ, Papa Don and Lenae.  We had dinner at Chilis and then went to see 9-5 at Hale Theater.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE their plays and had so much fun!  Blake had to leave on a red eye flight that night and I was totally bummed!  I hate it soooo bad when he leaves me!  I made him snuggle me in bed until the last possible second......we fell asleep and he almost missed his flight haha!  It was my first night sleeping alone at the house (I usually go to my parents when he's gone because I'm a wuss!)  I was so tired that I made it through the night just fine!

    Wednesday morning I went running before work and then worked at Dr. Johansens.  After work I drove down to Orem because my best friend, Lisa, was finally home!!! She's been gone all summer doing sales with her husband in North Carolina.  I missed her so much and couldn't wait to see her!!!  We chatted at her house for a bit and then decided what better way to celebrate than water aerobics?!?! We were the only ones in the class haha and it was awesome.  We laughed our heads off the whole time and had so much fun!
Me and that girl could have fun together no matter where we are or what we are doing!  We grabbed dinner after at Zupas and talked each others ear off!  So happy she is finally back!  I got to video chat with Blake before bed but I still missed him like crazy all night!

    Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrups office.  We had a staff meeting which means staff lunch woot woot, my favorite days!  After work I drove to Blake's Aunt Ruth Ann's house for a shower for Lindsay.  Her due date is getting closer and we are dying to meet baby Breinholt and find out the gender!  The shower was so much fun, we have the greatest family ever!
Lindz and Grammy
 A classy bra from Nana:)
 All the cute kiddos!
 Miller ladies
 Gram and Baby Hadley....I can't believe how big this girl is getting!  She is so smiley and happy now!!
I was sad to sleep alone again but happy because it was my last night alone!!!

    Friday I got my teeth cleaned, funny being on the other end of my job!  I'm one of those weirdos that actually enjoys getting my teeth cleaned though!  I went to the gym after and then took a birthday treat over to the cute twins across the street.  They showed me their new playground in the backyard which is pretty awesome!  I met my mom, Kesh and the boys for lunch at Thai Siam.  I love Thai food so much, it was delish!  I ran a few errands and then Nicole and Mikko picked me up and we headed to the Millers.  Pres and Jamyn met there too and Blake came straight from the airport to met us.  We all headed up to Rockport for a night of fun.
Parks was ready to go!
 How many people can you fit on one tube?!?!? We only came off the tube once and it was still a successful ride!
 We hardly have any fun together.....
 Boys ride....I don't join in on these cause I get so nervous!
 And now time for wake skate wars.....
 Whoopsies Blake.....
 Little Mikko wanted in on this action!
 Every man for himself!!!
 Me and my buddy!
 The ladies
 Never too long til we get the giggles!
 The kids all love uncle baypes!
I love summer and am so sad it's almost over!  After a full day of adventure we went to dinner at Redrock followed by dessert time at Coldstone.  It was a perfect summer day!

    Saturday morning I was soooo excited because my hubby wanted to join me on my run.  I ran a little faster and he ran a lot slower and we were able to stay together.  It was sooo much fun having some company.  We ran to Dimple Dell and back.  It was a gorgeous run and I was in heaven.  When we got home Blake worked on the yard and I did some deep cleaning in the house.  After we finished our chores we headed over to Pres and Jamyn to help with more remodel.  The boys worked on cabinets and door and the girls did more painting.  Jamyn got us all lunch at Barbacoa and it totally hit the spot.  It was a long day full of lots of hard work but we had fun being all together!  When we got home I took a power nap while Blake got ready.  We grabbed dinner at Sizzler haha that place brings back some childhood memories!  We ran to Walmart to grab some things for Sunday dinner and it took FOREVER, apparently everyone in Utah shops late on Saturday nights!  We relaxed at home the rest of the night, we were both exhausted!

    This morning we slept in and then went to church.  In a little while we'll be heading to Sandy's for family dinner with the whole fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment