Sunday, September 16, 2012

Recovery

   And just like that is back to life as usual!  Thursday morning Blake and I were still jet lagged.  we both woke up around 5 and couldn't go back to sleep so we decided to run to the store and grab some breakfast stuff.  Poor guy had to work that day.  Thank goodness I had the day off so it was my big recovery day to get the house back to normal with laundry and the rest of our groceries.  I met Whit that afternoon for lunch at Rubios and then we went to Liberty Park to rollerblade and play in the water with the kids.
Blake went to play rugby after work so I was able to clean a little more when I got home.  That night I tried out my new spaetzle maker (german homemade noodles that are awesome).  I don't think I had the best dough recipe so making them was a bit of a chore but they turned out in the end.  Pres came over after rugby with Blake and had some dinner with us.  We all got in the hot tub after and it was glorious.  Jamyn came straight over after finishing teaching her workout class.  It was fun to be back together again!

    Friday morning I did some more around the house and then went running.  It felt really nice to run again!  After getting ready I ran some errands.  I met Blake at the house and he had Boston and Easton already because we were watching them for the night so Nick and Kesh could have a little romantic getaway!  Blake's work party was that night up in Kamas.  They went all out and had so many fun things for the kids to do....horse rides, rock wall, volleyball, bounce house/slide, horse drawn carriage and a delicious dinner!
It was a great night and the boys had a ball!  When we got home we all got in our jammies and snuggled up to watch Incredibles.  The boys fell asleep during the movie and slept through the whole night.

    Saturday morning I went running while Blake made a gourmet breakfast for the boys.  I came home to the boys splashing around in the hot tub, so cute!
I joined them out there for a bit but just put my feet in.  I noticed our apple were looking ripe so I grabbed one and it was DELICIOUS!!!!
Blake did some major yard work and I took the boys to run a few errands.  We got Chinese take-out for lunch and brought it home so we could eat with Blake.  Blake headed out around 4 to meet up with Travis, his date for the BYU UTAH game.  They went to a tailgate party before the game.  Blake was sooo excited that he ended up being able to go to the game!  Kesha came and grabbed me and the boys around 6 and we headed to my mom's.  Whit and her kids came to and we had a little girls night at City Creek.  We shopped for a bit and then had dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  It was a lovely evening!

    This morning we got caught up on a few of our tivo'd shows and then headed to church.  Tonight we're having dinner with my fam.

1 comment:

  1. i love how much you work out! you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete