Thursday, September 12, 2013

Labor Day and Bear Lake

    Last Sunday we had dinner at Millers and had fun playing out in the yard with the kids!

    Monday morning I went to the gym and then went golfing with Sandy and the boys at Thanksgiving Point.  It was a gorgeous day!
 We all grabbed lunch after at Zupas and then spent the rest of the afternoon at Scheels.  That night we went out to dinner to celebrate Preston and Sandy's anniversary at Sea Salt.
This cute girl LOVES Blake
 Happy 38th!!!
 All the grandkids minus Eleni
 Miller fam minus the Breinholts

    Tuesday I worked at Dr Johansens and then went to the gym.  That night we met Nicole, Sandy and the kids for dinner at Cafe Rio......mmmmm it was yummy!  Parker LOVED his dressing!
 Such a girly girl!
 In true Izzy fashion this poor girl got a major goose-egg on her forehead!


    Wednesday morning I went the gym and then worked at Dr Johansens.  That night we had a fundraiser BBQ with the young men and women in our ward it went really well and we had a lot of fun!

    Thursday I worked at Focus and then after work the whole staff headed up to Bear Lake for the annual work trip.  I feel SOOO lucky to be able to work at such an amazing office with such great people.  It really is like a family and we had so much fun together!
Dr Duke is such a great home-maker!  He cooked us a yummy breakfast every morning!
 Hot babes on the boat.....I wish you could see the bright purple lipstick we are all rocking!!
 The crew before Dr VanAlfen arrived!
 Dr Duke trying to be artistic....
 Yay I love to wakeboard!
 Babette is my hygiene assistant and she is OUT OF THE WORLD I don't know what on Earth I'd do without her.  Not only is she the greatest assistant on the planet....she's also the life of the party HEY HEY HEY!
 Dr Duke wanted to ski but none of us knew how to drive.....Heather volunteered.....brave woman!
 He's pretty legit on a ski
 Our flag babe.  Megan is another hygienist, she's taught me SO much in the short time I've been there.
 My turn to ski
 Megan got up first try what the heck?!?!
 Dr Duke round 2
 Hmmmmm I wonder what these 2 could be doing back there.....
 Lunch time!
 Us trying the beat the rainstorm, it was crazy!
 Dance party WHAT WHAT!!
 Sweet relief
 Dr VanAlfen shreddin the gnar!
 He was pretty pumped!
 Dr Duke can surf like a pro while free styling to The Real Slim Shady....pretty impressive!
 Playing Shanghai.  Dr Duke loves his card games and is extremely competitive, Dr VanAlfen is really chill and laid back.....guess who won everytime haha!!  We all stayed up WAY past our bedtimes playing cards, so fun!
 Little chiller the next day..
 I REALLY didn't want to get in the cold water
 like seriously didn't want to.....
 But it was totally worth it
 I got to rock out to Beach Boys
 There was a warm shower waiting for me in the end!  This is Dr VanAlfen's wife Carlee.
 Jenny taking an awesome wipeout!
 Go Megan
 I owe this pretty lady BIG TIME.  She is Blake's cousin and she's the one that hooked me up with this awesome job.  I adore her and I'm sooooo lucky she was looking out for me:)
Bear Lake 2013, couldn't have been more perfect!
We headed home Saturday late afternoon and I was so excited to get back to the cute hubby!

    Sunday we just did stuff around the house but I was just glad to be back home with Blake!  That night we had a little BBQ with some of my old college friends from Ventana.  It was so fun to catch up with everyone!  It crazy how much everyone's lives have changed in just a few years!


No comments:

Post a Comment