Last Sunday a family from Preston's mission in Mexico came to a town for a wedding. Sandy had them over for Sunday dinner. They made us an authentic Mexican dinner and it was super yummy!
Jamyn learned how to make empanadas
Baby Bella wearing her Abuela's glasses
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night we grabbed dinner at Pizzeria Limone. We went shopping for our anniversay present. We decided it was time for a new mattress......our old one was 40 years old......grandpa's old one, yum yum! We went to our cute neighbors store, Mattress Warehouse. We found a great one and it is glorious!
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went to the gym. That night we had a BBQ and made homemade J Dawgs, they were delicious!
Wednesday I went to the gym and then worked at Dr Johansens. That night we went to my parents and watched Nick and Kesha's kids. We got takeout from Pawits and had a great night! Love my babies!
Thursday I worked at Focus. After work I headed to Millers and we got to go the the Utah vs Utah State Game. It was a close game but the Utes pulled it off! I love going to those games soooo much!
Friday morning I went to the gym and then to piano. I did a Costco run and then spent the rest of the day cleaning and doing things around the house. That night was our ward temple night. We were just barely too late so we missed the session but we were able to join everyone else that was late and we all did sealings together. It was a perfect night. We all grabbed dinner at Cafe Rio and then met up with everyone else for snacks at the ward. We have the best neighborhood ever!
Saturday morning I went to the gym. We went up to the lake with P, J, PRes and Sandy for the rest of the day. Our boys always keep us laughing!
The weather was a little chilly but we still had a blast!
We all went to dinner after at Normandie and then watched the BYU football game. Another great night!




i love you guys! that Utah vs Utah State game was crazy and so fun to watch! miss you and hope all is well beautiful girl
ReplyDelete