This week it was already time again for our annual Island Park Snowmobile Trip. We stay at My Aunt Sandy and Uncle Dan's cabin. It is one of our favorite trip of the year and we always really look forward to it! It was another great year!!!
The Monday before we left I worked at Focus and and then Blake and I went on a double date with our friend David and his girlfriend. We haven't seen David in a long time so it was super fun catching up! We had a delicious dinner at Rumbi's and laughed all night long!
Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. Blake had to work at the pasta plant with our ward that night so I attempted to catch up on my scrapbook.
Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. I grabbed some take out from Apollo and then met Blake at his parents. We got to play with cute Eleni for a minute before we headed off to his football game. The boys looked great and won their game woot woot!!!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night we went on a double date with our friends Emmy and Josh at Pizzeria Limone. They also brought their cute little boy Leo! It was such a fun night, they're awesome!
Friday morning I went to the gym and then got to go get my teeth cleaned. It felt soooo good, I love getting my teeth cleaned! I met up with Sandy and we looked at a few maternity things and grabbed lunch at Jasons Deli, such a fun afternoon! I headed home after to finish packing my stuff. As soon as Blake got home we headed to his parents. We drove up with his parents, Preston, Jamyn, Eric and Aubrey (some of our fun friends that came with us last year too). We stopped for dinner in Idaho Falls at the cutest pizza place. We got up there pretty late but the boys were all feeling restless so they went out tubing behind the 4-wheeler, crazy boys!
Saturday morning everyone got ready and then Jamyn and I drove them to the snowmobile rental place.
I didn't get to ride this year since I'm knocked up dang it! I was super sad getting left behind but luckily I had a perfect buddy (Jamyn) to hang out with me!
We kept ourselves busy chatting about pregnancy and catching up on some pregnancy/baby books we've been meaning to read! Thanks to Jamyn's company the day went by surprisingly fast!!
We met up with everyone for lunch at Ponds lodge. It was fun to see everyone and hear all their stories. It did make me and Jamyn feel a little better when everyone had to put on their cold wet cloths to finish out the afternoon while we went back to our warm car with seat heaters! I went for a quick walk and then it was time to go pick everyone up. We all relaxed at the cabin, watched tv and took some naps. We went for a super late dinner at Ponds Lodge and then all went straight to bed.
Sunday morning we made a big breakfast, played Telestrations and cleaned the condo. Before our long car ride we decided to all go for a little walk, it felt so good!
LOVE this trip!
As usual the Saturday they rode was super snowy and then Sunday when we didn't have snowmobiles it was clear blue skies!
We hopped in the car after our walk and headed home. We stopped for dinner/lunch half way through the ride at Texas Roadhouse which totally hit the spot.......and yes all Blake ate was applesauce, weirdo haha! We got home and unpacked and hit the hay. We had so much fun at the cabin and I can't wait until Island Park trip 2015 and I'll even be able to ride!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment