Sunday, February 2, 2014

Partying With The Bachelorette and Our Favorite Kiddos!

    Monday I worked at Focus Dental and then went to the gym.  Blake got really sick at work and ended up going home early so we just had a lazy day at home that night.  I grabbed some take-out from Cafe Rio and we watched Bachelor at home.

    Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym.  We cooked spaghetti at home and it totally hit the spot.  The relief society presidency came over to visit for a while and then Blake and I had another lazy night, he was still pretty worn out from being sick the day before.

    Wednesday I worked at Johansen.  Blake had a football game that night so I went to the gym while he played and then we met at his parents after.  We had dinner with them and then stayed to chat for a while.

    Thursday I worked at Focus.  Our awesome doctors got us new instruments and so Megan and I stayed after work a couple hours to organize everything.  It was like Christmas morning for us!!  That night Blake and I went to Provo and went to dinner at Tuchanos with Mike and Alisha.  That place is amazing....especially when you are prego and craving meat like crazy!  It was a delicious dinner with the best company, love them!!!

    Friday morning Blake came with me to my piano lesson and then we went to my doctors appt.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my appts and look forward to them all month!  The best part is hearing the heartbeat.  I still can't believe there is an actual human being with a heartbeat growing inside of me, it is the most amazing thing ever!  I get so excited every morning to check and see if my little bump is growing! The appointment was awesome and I was on a high after!  I went to the gym and Blake had to head to work.  I headed down to Provo after and met up with Preston and Sandy at UVU.  Jamyn's drill team had their state championship and we all wanted to watch!  I was only able to stay for the first 2 dances but they did amazing!  Jamyn puts SO much work into her drill team and it definitely shows.  Her girls are amazing and totally stand out above the rest!  That night I met up with my Focus Dental girlfriends for Megan's bachelorette party, one of the hygienists from our office.  I LOVE those girls and we always have so much fun together! We ate dinner from Trio and it was a fun night full of laughs!  How lucky I am to work with such awesome girls!
    The Bride-to-be!  She is marrying the most amazing guy and I'm so happy for her, she deserves the best!!!
 It was also Kesha's birthday that night.  Blake went to dinner with my fam and I ran over after to catch the end of presents and dessert.  We stopped by Red Mango before heading home for dessert round 2!

    Saturday we had another lazy day.  Other than going to the gym and grocery store we didn't do much of anything and it was glorious!! That night we got to watch Trav and Lauren's kids.  They were the cutest and we had so much fun, we didn't want to give them back at the end of the night.  We first grabbed dinner at the hospital (which is surprisingly delicious and very inexpensive).  After we went to the pet store.  Hadley was in heaven pointing out everything she saw......bunny! Kitty!  Bird!  NNNake! Chase also tried talking Blake into getting me a bird again haha!  After the pet store it was off to the pool.
Hads just rockin her shades while we drove around
 We had so much fun at the pool, gosh I miss summer and it can't get here fast enough!!
Getting ready to go on the high dive
 Our crew, everyone though they were ours!  We'll claim those cuties anytime!
 Macie is the best big sister ever!
 High Dive jumps!
 Naughty Uncle Blake being a bad example.....
In that akward stage.....is she pregnant or just ate too much for dinner......hmmmmm
 The kids were in HEAVEN at the pool, we only wish we could have stayed longer!
Nothing better than hanging out with your favorite 4 people all night!  It was a perfect night!

    This morning we did some food prep and then headed to Provo for Mike and Alisha's baby blessing for sweet baby Preston.  It was really neat, he is the cutest babe!  Savy decided to sit with us for sacrement and we had so much fun with her haha, gotta love her sassy personality!  We went to the open house for a bit and then headed to Pres and Sandy's after for their annual superbowl party.  We ate our weight in food and it was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment