Last Sunday we had dinner at my mom's. I love that its sumer now and we can eat and play outside. Easton was super excited to show us how good he is at his bow and arrow! He was actually ridiculously good and could hit whatever we told him to hit haha!
Sweet Payten would have stayed in this swing all day if we'd let her!
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. Blake worked in the yard while I made chicken and broccoli casserole for dinner, it was delicious!
Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. I ran a bunch of errands after and then met Blake at home. He grabbed us a Papa Murphys pizza for dinner and we watched a movie and ate dinner.
Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. Blake and I went to visit Emmy and Josh after. They just had their second baby, a little girl. She was so dang cute and got me soooo excited for our little one! She's still so tiny and it blows my mind to think that my baby will be that size inside my tummy, CRAZY! We'll definitely have to plan some playdates together with our little girls! We met up with Preston and Jamyn after for dinner at Cous Cous. I love that place so much!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night I attempted cooking coconut chicken, it turned out ok but the recipe may still need a little tweaking!
Friday morning I went to piano and then to the gym. I spent the rest of the day getting revamping some old things from my grandma's house with my mom for the baby's room! They are looking so dang cute and will be perfect additions for her nursery!
After Blake got off work we headed to his parents and drove up to Rockport with them and Preston and Jamyn. The lakehouse is officially started and Blake can hardly sleep at night he's so excited!!! I can't wait for all the fun memories we'll make up there as a family!
The boys envisioning their dreams!
Happiest boys ever!
Seriously you cannot beat this view!!!!
After the sun went down we headed in to Park City for dinner at Grub Steak. It is one of my favorites and definitely didn't disappoint!Saturday morning Blake did yard work and I went to the gym. That afternoon we got together with all my Africa friends. DJ and Kelsi were in town from Kentucky. I've missed them soooo much and it always felt like something was missing at our get togethers with them being gone! Love all these peeps soooo much!!!
That night we went to the mall with Nicole, Mikko, their kids, Preston and Jamyn. We had dinner at the food court and shopped the night away and it was so fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment