Last Sunday we went to Nicole's for a Mother's Day dinner. We celebrated with my mom last week so now it was time to celebrate Nana! Sandy taught all the kids an adorable mother's day song for all the mommas.
We got to see all of Nicole's cute gifts from her kiddos.
I can't wait for all these sweet homemade gifts, they are the best!!!
Blake and his mom. What a fun chance for us to celebrate what an amazing mother and grandmother Sandy is.
How I scored such an amazing mother-in-law is beyond me! I'm so grateful that my baby will be lucky enough to call her Nana!
Grammy feeling her latest great-grandbabies wiggling around!
I can't do a Mother's Day post without talking about my sweet mom. I found this picture when I was at their house last week and it totally melted my heart. So crazy to think that will be me in just a short time. When it comes to moms they don't come any better than her. She has taught me so much about being a mom. She is my best friend and I pray my little girl will enjoy being with me as much as I love being with my mom.
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night I cooked philly cheesesteak sandwiches and worked on my projects for the baby's room with Blake.
Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. That night Blake had a football game and I went to see the kids baseball games. Sadie and Easton are on a team together and Boston is on another team. They had games back to back.
Spencer is totally convinced he is also on the team.....
80% of the time watching the game is spent chasing this guy around. He doesn't understand why he can't be out on the field playing too!!!
Best friends!
Sadie up to bat
As you can tell by this shot Sadie gets VERY into the game haha
This little man is quite the athlete!!!
After the game I met up with Blake, Preston, Jamyn and Sandy and we had dinner at Pizzeria Limone, mmmm it was delicious!Wednesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. I got off work late so I didn't get home until pretty late so we had a chill night. We had cereal for dinner and finished the projects for the babys room.
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night my mom threw a wedding shower for my next door neighbor Tom. Tom was my best friend growing up, we were inseparable! I found this picture and had to make a wedding card for Tom and his wife with it......seriously isn't it the cutest!!
I guessed I actually have been married before haha!
The shower was so fun. I got to see so many cute neighbors I haven't seen in ages!Friday I spent the day deep cleaning the house and it felt so good! I went the gym after I finished all my chores and then to the grocery store. That night Blake and I went to Provo to have a BBQ with Lisa and Logan.
Haven giving snuggles to Blake on the tramp. It totally melts my heart now to watch my cute hubby holding little girls!!!
Haven is getting the most fun personality!!!
Nothing better than the cheesy gummy smile, its my fav!
We did a bonfire outside and it was so fun!
Saturday morning about 4 am terror struck......the flu.....bigtime, ugh! It was a rough morning and of course we were getting family pictures. Easton, Kesha and my mom had it the day before. That morning Nick, Eddie and I all had it. Getting ready was a major struggle. By the time I got all ready I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out.....awesome mascara all over my face! I touched up the makeup quick and then loaded in the car with a puke bowl on my lap just in case. We took the pictures outside at Thanksgiving Point. The kids all looked so cute and were soooo good! I can't wait to see all the pics! Here's a little sneak peak of Blake and I......don't let the smile fool you.....I was MISERABLE!
The rest of the day was pretty brutal but thanks to my sweet hubby I made it through. He was dying to get our garden in so he recruited some help. We went to Laurens and got Chase, Taylor and Macie to help.
As you can see my husband looooves flowers!
The kids were such good helpers and they pounded it out so fast! It looked beautiful!
They did a bunch of other chores around the yard and it looked so good. I stayed inside all day trying my best to eat or drink anything without it coming back up. Macie was such good company so I didn't have to be lonely.....even when my eyes were closed or I was in the bathroom she was right around the corner talking my ear off haha I love that girl! After all the hard yard work we took the cars to get washed and got snowcones. It felt good to get out of the house for a sec.After all their hard work they played games outside....rugby, soccer, and basketball with all the other neighborhood boys. Blake was having too much fun and didn't want to take the kids home!
This morning I woke up feeling way better just a little weak. My poor little tummy shrunk so much, I felt so bad for baby girl not getting anything to eat or drink yesterday! Hopefully I'll get my strength back today and be able to get some nutrition down to my hungry little one!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment