Last Sunday we had my family over to our house for dinner and it was so fun. I love summer nights! We played out in the backyard all night and it was the best!
The kids looove the tramp!
Someone LOVES her uncle Blake!!!
Catching some serious air!
Monday I worked at Focus and then met up with my friend Tanisha. She was getting married later this week and so we decided before the wedding and baby come we needed to hurry and catch up on life. We went to Orange Peel and it was glorious. I love her and it was so fun catching up! I met Blake at Nicole's after for little Mikko's birthday party. They played night games and the ice cream man even came!!!
Nothing like popsicles on a summer night!
The cute birthday boy, he is growing up waaay too fast!
Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. That night I cooked chicken broccoli casserole. Blake probably gets really sick of this dinner but it is one of my weaknesses, I'm OBSESSED with it! After dinner we were both feeling extra baby hungry so we had to go to P and J's to get some much needed baby time with Preston. Ah he melts my heart, I love love love him! We all went for a walk and it felt so nice. This is why I need to have all my babies in the summer so we can enjoy outside time! I can't believe how fast Jamyn is recovering! She was up and walking around fine and you'd never know what her poor body went through just a few days before! Blake and I both got some good snuggles with him before we had to head out.
Wednesday I worked at Johansens. Poor Blake had to come get a filling and he was not super happy about it but he did great! He was the last appt of the day so we left together, ran some errands and then had my favorite dinner, Pizzeria Limone and Orange Peel mmmmm! I had a few more errands to run after but Blake had to head home to go help with cleaning the temple with the ward.
Thursday I worked at Focus, went to the gym and then Blake and I met up to go to Boston's birthday. I still can't believe he is turning 7! I remember him being born like it was yesterday!
He had a Magic birthday and the magician was pretty funny!
Spencer was TERRIFIED of the magician but was ok as long as he was in the house behind the safety of the window screen haha
His tricks were pretty impressive! He popped a balloon and there was a dove inside! Later he popped another and a bunny came out!
Spencer finally decided it was ok to come out when the magician started making balloon animals for everyone!
Such a cute party!
Boston's magic cake
Someone loooooves cake!
Make a wish!
After the party we both decided we needed a quick baby fix before bed. We went for another walk and got some snuggles in. Love that sweet boy!Friday morning I had piano and I finished recording a lullaby I wrote for baby girl while I've been pregnant. It really turned out cute and I can't wait to play it for her, even though she's definitely heard it a lot over the last few months! After piano we went to my dr appt. I finally got checked for the first time and I discovered why my dr waits until week 39 to check you....lets just say its not the most pleasant thing I've ever done haha. We have made no progress, in fact she couldn't even find the cervix. I think baby girl is quite comfy in my belly and she isn't planning on coming out anytime soon which is just fine by me! We'll keep her cooking as long as we can! After my appt I headed out to Lauren's. They were moving to their new house which is to die for! Since I'm not able to help with moving all that much I took the girls for a girls day to get them out of the way (the boys were back in school). I love these sweet girls, we had so much fun together. We went grocery shopping together and then went out to lunch. We went to Pizzeria Limone for lunch. I couldn't believe how much they could eat, especially Hadley!
Cheese!
Of course we had to make an Orange Peel run after!!
Since we are all obsessed with baby Preston we decided that we needed to go visit. Macie informed me that Jamyn had already called her and said she could hold the baby first (such a great story teller haha)
She got baby Preston first and held him for almost 2 hours without moving, Miss Macie is the best helper!
Hadley wanted a turn too!
We were all worn out after our long day so we headed back to my house to watch Hercules and have some quiet time!
After Blake got home we ran the girls home and then went to Tanisha's wedding. It was a perfect night for a wedding and she looked stunning!
Her parents are on a mission in Russia so 2 of her brothers walked her down the aisle
The happy couple!
Love this woman! I really miss seeing her at work every week!!!
After the wedding we hurried over to Lauren and Trav's to help with the last bit of the move. Their house is awesome and I'm so excited for them!
Friday morning Blake worked in the yard and I did laundry. I ran to the gym for a bit and then we headed up to Oakley for a family reunion. It was with my Grandma Scott's side of the family (the Robinsons). It felt really nice to be up in the mountain air!
Eddie brought his little motorcycle to ride and the kids had so much fun! Spencer told us all how they went super fast and even saw a deer. He kept begging Blake for another fast ride and wouldn't take off his helmet haha
Boston's turn
Payten riding with momma! Blake loves that Kesh is a total country girl and isn't afraid to do outdoors stuff! She loves to kick up some dust and get her hands dirty!
It was super hot and my kankles were dying for some cool water so Blake and I headed down to the river with Payten. She loved splashing in the water!After the reunion we headed to Rockport to go boating. The kids love riding on the boat!
Payten sat like this the whole time and kept showing us WATER she loved it!
Swimming with dad
1, 2, 3 GO
Loving life....fruit snacks, water and Uncle Blake it doesn't get better than that!
Boston trying out the knee board. He was a bit nervous but did great!
If Boston tried you know Easton had to try too!!
After watching Kesh wakeboard Payten thought she'd give it a try!
Worn out from a long day of fun!
After we got off the lake we headed to dinner at Loco Lizard. We were all pooped by the end of the night, such a great day full of fun!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment