Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hooray For A New Nephew!!!!!

    Last Sunday we went to church and then had Blake's family over for dinner.  I love summer nights and the kids had a blast playing on the trampoline.
     Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  Both my phone and Blake's have been acting up lately and finally we decided it was time to get new phones.  We shopped around and tried to find the best deal we could.  We ended up at Cafe Rio after for a delicious dinner.

    Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym.  I met Blake after and we headed to the phone store and got our new phones.  We ended up going with the iPhones.  It's a major adjustment from an Android but we're both super excited!  We went home and just ate whatever we could find at home.  We spent the night relaxing and it was great.

    Wednesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym.  We did a few things around the house that night and had a little BBQ.

    Thursday was the 24th of July and it was a gloooorious day!  My poor sister in law Jamyn had been waiting for her sweet baby to come and was 1 week overdue.  We knew he was going to be a big one but we didn't know exactly how big.  He finally made his appearance Thursday morning after Jamyn totally rocked a very long and hard labor.  She is one tough chick and it's amazing what a mother will do for her baby!  Blake and I ran a few errands, grabbed some lunch and of course some Orange Peel.  We couldn't get to the hospital fast enough to meet our sweet new nephew!  Everyone was dying to snuggle this cute chubby boy!
Macie, Chase and Taylor meeting their new cousin
 Grammy was smitten and said he was coming home with her not Preston and Jamyn haha
 I was in love and couldn't stop staring at him, he is the CUTEST!!!  He has a full head of the darkest hair and is already super chubby!
 Looking at him I just can't figure out how that body ever fit inside little tiny Jamyn!!!
 Nana and Pop will grandbaby #10
 Baby Preston is beyond adorable and seeing him makes me sooooo excited to meet our little one!  I can't believe that is what is moving all around in my belly!  I am dying to see baby girl's cute face and see what she looks like!!  I can't believe how fast the time has flown from Jamyn and I announcing our pregnancies to now.  Just 2 more weeks until I get to join the mommy club with Jamyn, crazy!!!

    Friday morning I had a dr appt and things are moving right along.  She had a big growth spurt which I was really excited about!  After the appt we hurried over the hospital to see baby Preston.  I can't get enough of him!
Nothing is better than holding a sweet new baby, especially when they are as cute as he is!
 After the hospital Blake headed to work and I went to Sadie's birthday party.  She had a swimming party and it was really fun!
Boston and Spencer taking a little break
 These two have birthdays just a few days apart and they are total BFFs!
 Sadie's friends tied all her bows in her hair
 Can't believe this girl is already 6!!
 Spencer always love a good excuse to eat anything with sugar!
 That night Blake and I went to see Tim McGraw at Usana. It was an amazing show!  Nothing better than enjoying some awesome music with the cutest boy ever on a gorgeous summer night!! We saw him at Usana a few weeks before we got married.  It's crazy to thing how much life has changed since then haha!

    Saturday morning Blake worked in the yard and I cleaned the house.  Of course we had to swing by the hospital and get our baby fix and then we headed to Pres and Sandy's.  We went up to Kamas with them for the demolition derby.  We grabbed dinner at Gateway Grill and then met Lindsay, Scott, Nicole, Mikko and then kids at the derby.  We couldn't figure out why our tickets said the derby started at 6 and everyone else's said 7.  We had an hour to kill so we played on the playground for a bit and the kids loved it!
 Once it was finally time to take our seats we couldn't find them.....finally we found someone to help us find our seats.......they informed us we had tickets to the Heber rodeo not the Kamas rodeo haha.  What are the chances of them being on the same night!?!?!  We rushed over to Heber and still had plenty of time to enjoy all the crashing!!!
The kids couldn't look away!
 We love the demolition derby!
 Mers was SO excited about the treat Pop got for us!
Scott, Lindsay and Eleni
 Nicole, Mikko and kiddos
 Having fun with Nana and Pop
 Pop loved the extra long corndogs haha!
  This morning Blake helped me finish a project I've been dying to get for baby girls room, a frame to hold all her bows.  I've been struggling to find just what I was looking for so my cute husband decided to just make it for me.  It turned out even cuter than I'd imagined!!!
Baby girl's nursery is finally ready and I'm obsessed with it!!!!  I love all the things I was able to take from Grandma D's house and fix up.  Her lamp, mirror and flower wall decorations are the cutest!
I still can't believe I'm really having a baby this soon that will be living in this room.  I absolutely cannot wait to meet her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment