Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Blessing and Another St George Getaway

    Ruby and I survived our first bath alone without daddy's help, she loves the tub!
Grammy has the touch!
 This girl LOVES her daddy!
 She is all smiles these days!
 Her sweet cousin Preston was blessed.  Having these 2 babies just 3 weeks apart has been such an amazing blessing.  We absolutely adore him.  He is the sweetest baby and I can't get enough of snuggling him.  He has a dimple to die for and his hair is the cutest, mmmm I love that boy!
 Photo shoot with the girlies, love them!
 The Fam
 Grammy and all her great-grandbabies
 Besties for life!
We went to St. George for the weekend and it was HEAVEN!  The weather was perfect and Ruby and I got daddy all to ourselves, nothing beats sunshine and my man!
We love tubby time!
 Chillin at the pool with mommy
 Bright eyes
 Even her toes were ready for the pool!
 She melts in daddy's arm
 They love talking to Pop
 Just hangin wiht my cousin
 Our big girl watching conference on the couch
 The power went out one of the nights.....as you can see it definitely didn't phase this little one
Alhtough you can't tell due to the flash it was pitch black and we all had to use our phones and flash lights to get around
 We celebrated our 4th anniversary.  I can't believe it's been 4 years.  I love Blake more everyday.  Watching him as a daddy has made me fall in love all over again.  I've never seen a more amazing daddy.  He is ALWAYS holding her whenever he is home and she is all smiles when she sees him.  He gets up with me everytime she wakes in the night, even if its just to get her out of bed or to talk to her while I change her diaper.  I never could have imagined that I'd be this happy in my life.  I don't know what I did to be lucky enough to have this man come into my life, but I will be forever grateful for him.  He is my everything and makes me happier than I ever knew was possible.
 Happy 4 years, quite a bit has changes since our last anniversary:)  We celebrated at Market Street Grill with our little lovebug
 Blake outdoes himself with his gift every year.  This year I got an R and a ruby for my little Ruby, I'm obsessed with it!!!
 The best gift Blake has ever given me.....my little Ruby Ray:)
 4 years and he still gives me butterflies!
 Watching Lauren's cute girls
 Ruby LOVES her cousins!
 Cute matching outfits with Payten

No comments:

Post a Comment