Things are going great at home with our sweet baby girl. She is still such an angel and we don't know what we ever did to deserve her! I went to a baby shower for a friend at work last week. Ruby was so sweet and loved playing with all my friends, especially Babs!
I LOVE when she is over your shoulder and holds her head up, it is the cutest! She always opens her brights eyes sooo big and wrinkles her cute little forehead, melt me!!!
Baby girl's new trick......taking a bottle for the first time, she did great!
Her other new trick.....SMILES! AHHHH nothing is better than when your baby starts smiling, I love love love this little munchkin!
Miller family reunion. The weather was great and it was fun to see everyone!
We went up to the lakehouse with the fam to check up on the lakehouse progress. It is coming along and is looking amazing! We still have no furniture so we brought camping chairs and had a picnic all together. We had a blast!
Everyone LOVES Pop!
Love my little girlfriend!
The girls choreographed an awesome dance for us!
Even Parker joined in on the fun!
Love these two! They always rush over to hold the babes and I finally get a chance to do things with both my hands, family is the best!
Could these two be any cuter?!?! Ruby thinks Nicole is super funny!
It was such a fun weekend spending time with the family. We are the luckiest!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment