Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Setting a new goal!
Blake and I had the most amazing sealing ceremony the day of our wedding that I will NEVER forget! That night we made a goal to make it to the temple once a month. I really hope we will be able to stick to it......and hopefully writing it on the blog will make me more accountable! Wow time has flown by and we've almost been married a month! We realized it was time to go back so we called Pres and Jamyn and decided to have a temple date night. We went to dinner and then did sealings at the Draper temple. I absolutely love being in the temple....especially with my cute husband. I was taken back to our special day and all those amazing feeling rushed back. I'm so glad that we get to be an eternal family. I hope we will be able to keep our goal and visit the temple often! Thanks Pres and Jamyn for coming with us, we love you to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVED last night! We loved being there with you guys! So glad you can finally come with us!! We have each other to hold to our goal so we will be accoutable! LOVE you!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS! So glad you had such an amazing day.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great goal. Let us know when you go again :)
ReplyDelete