Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and then went to the gym. Blake and I went to Scott and Lindsay's for a bit and then went to Sandy's to watch the Bachelorette with Jamyn. We hate to admit it, but it is definitely our new guilty pleasure. The girl Ashley really bugs us and so we LOVE the guy from Utah, Bentley, because he is such a punk to her and it is hilarious to watch!
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and then went to the gym. Blake and I relaxed that night and watched Sex and the City. He's sooo exhausted from rugby all the time and so we love our relaxing nights together.
Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to the gym. My cute husband knew that I was soo jelaous that he got a massage the other night and so he hired our good friend Lindsey Newton to give me a massage. Seriously that girl has magic fingers and it was hands down the best massage I have ever had. Man I love my husband. We took Lindsey out after for a romantic dinner at KFC/Taco Bell which actually tasted phenominal!
Thursday morning I went to the Library and checked out the first book in the Hunger Games series because everyone has been raving about them. I finished it in 3 days, so I must agree they are pretty good! I ran errands and cleaned the house the rest of the day. I met my mom and Whit for a yummy dinner at Little America, can't beat my split pea soup nights!
Friday morning I went to the gym and then drove out to Kesha's with my mom. We went to Boston's preschool graduation day. They all had to dress up like pirates and did the cutest show for us. He was by far the cutest one out there, I love that boy to pieces!
We grabbed lunch after at Firehouse Subs and it was super yummy. We were right by Blake's office and so we got to come meet us and I was in heaven! I spent the rest of the afternoon out at Kesha's. That night Blake took me out on a date. We went to Lonestar and it was delicious! We both are total suckers for a good steak! We went to see Bridesmaids after and it was pretty funny!
Saturday morning I went to the gym while Blake was at rugby practice. His whole family was in St. George and we were totally bummed because we couldn't come with everyone because of rugby practice. Last minute, Blake's awesome coach let him do Mon. morning practice on his own and so we were able to sneak down to St. George for a quick getaway. We didn't tell his family because we wanted to surprise them. We left right after Blake got home from practice. Blake and I were SOO excited! We knew everyone would be at the pool so we snuck into the condo and changed into our suits and cannon-balled into the pool in the middle of everyone. They were all super surprised and it was SO fun to see their faces!
That night we had a BBQ with Sandy's side of the fam (a ton of Sandy's cousins were there too). It felt so good to lay out of the grass and be with everyone! It was a perfect evening!
Sunday morning we all went to church and then went back to the condo to make breakfast. It was a little chilly that day and so none of us wanted to get in our suits. We all ended up going to play volleyball together which was a blast. The boys basically held to teams together and us girls were more there to keep everyone entertained!
We went to Janice and Gordon's ranch after and spent the rest of the day there with everyone, eating and having fun. There was a super cold wind and so we all had to bundle up. They have a super fun zipline that all the kids love.....and yes I'm such a wuss that I was to scared to do it! Even Macie did it and she LOVED it!
We got to feed the cute horses carrot and the kids loved it....and of course so did Blake!
That night Blake got a gun from Grammy's brother Roland and he was in heaven. My man is such cowboy at heart and he loves his guns and horses!
Monday morning we went right out to the pool and tried to get in as much sunshine as we could before we had to head home. We grabbed lunch at Mad Greek and got an Orange Peel bubble tea, which is my new obsession!!! They are amazing and we have to get one in SLC!!!!!! We hit the road around 1:30 and had to hustle to get Blake back in time for his night rugby practice. We made it just in the nick of time! I went to the gym while we was at practice and then came home and made us a yummy dinner. We didn't eat until 9:00! We went over to Sandy's after to do some laundry because they were still in St. George and it was our landlord's day with the laundry machines. While our laundry was going we watched the Bachelorette and Bentley didn't let us down! We could not stop laughing! We had a pretty late night that night!
This morning Blake left for Philadelphia and I miss him already. Thank goodness I get to come on this trip, we leave on Thursday. I can't wait to watch him play and I hope everything goes really well for the team!!!!
Best surprise ever! I was SO excited! So glad you guys came! We are excited for Baypes this weekend too! You know you will be texting me updates! :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteRylee-do you EVER eat at home????? lol
ReplyDeletehaha negative!
ReplyDelete