We had a few Thanksgiving celebrations this week and it was so much fun. This month I am reminded of all the wonderful blessings I have in my life. I never knew life could be so amazing and fun as it has been since I got married. I have the most amazing husband that never ceases to amaze me with all the things he does for me and everyone around him. Not a day goes by that I'm not grateful for the day he came into my life. I'm also very grateful for our wonderful families. They do so much for us and we all love being together. We are so blessed and could not ask for more!
Sunday morning Blake made himself a gourmet breakfast of German pancakes and ate the whole thing himself haha such a great chef!
That night we had Thanksgiving dinner at Sandy’s house since everyone was going to be in different places for the real Thanksgiving. It was so fun to all be together and the food was delicious! Jamyn and I both felt creative and brought homemade turkey’s, thanks pinterest:)!
She made the cutest little dessert ones for the kids and I brought a fruit turkey, they turned out awesome!
Monday I worked at Dr. Sands office. I went to the gym after work and then we went to Sandy’s and had Thanksgiving leftover. We stayed and watched the Sing-Off with everyone.
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrups. I came home to a car packed up ready to go, best husband ever. We hit the road for St. George. My fam goes to St. George every year for Thankgiving with my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Steve. We started listening to my new book on cd, The Other Boleyn Girl. I loved it but Blake wasn’t the biggest fan. He is so nice and let me listen the whole ride haha. We stopped in Orem to grab dinner at Jason’s Deli and Lisa and Logan met us, so fun! We got in pretty late and hit the hay.
Wednesday morning I went running with my sister and mom. It was a little chilly but it felt SO good to run outside! I swear someday I’m moving to St. George, I love the weather down there! We went to Orange Peel after and brought some home for everyone. Those things are ridiculously amazing! I wish they had one in SLC so bad, but it’s probably better that they don’t b/c I’d be much poorer and much chubbier haha! Blake and Eddie went dirt biking for most of the afternoon and I went shopping at Costco with my mom for Thanksgiving. Of course we ran into Pres, Blake’s dad, b/c that is his favorite place in the whole wide world haha! After we all got home we headed to dinner at Paula’s. It’s the yummiest Mexican Restaurant. It took quite a while to get all our food, but it was worth the wait and was fun to sit all together and talk.
Thursday morning all the boys in Blake’s and my fam went to play in a turkey bowl at Dixie High. A ton of people showed up and they had a great time. Jamyn and I were the fans snapping pics like crazy. Our boys dominated the field!
#1 Fans!
Pop and Little Mikko getting ready for the game
Game Time
Our All Star kicker, go Baypes!
Pop took a little spill in front of his favorite sign :)
Get 'em babe!
Brothers in Action
Go Pop!
Eddie after his td pass from Pres
Go boys!
Mikko caught this pass beautifully and ALMOST scored, WOOT WOOT!
Mikko was sooo excited to play and did awesome!
Jamyn and I got a bit cold and headed to Gold’s to workout for a bit. We got back to the field and finally after 3 hours the boys were ready to go. Of course we went straight to Orange Peel and everyone met us there! I don't know what I wanted to eat more, my orange peel or these chubby cheeks!!!Eddie and Blake went riding again while the girls cooked dinner. We had quite a crowd. Grandma and pa D were there and Grandma Scott came too! I made another fruit turkey, I called him Tom the Turkey haha! The kids loved it!
Easton hid in the corner and stuffed marshmallows in his mouth haha
Dinner was amazing and we ate ourselves sick! We sat around for a bit and then all played Taboo. It was hilarious, especially when the grandparents got going!We all had pie (Whit made a special pie for us) and relaxed the rest of the night. Such a great Thanksgiving!
Friday morning I went running again with my mom and listened to my book on cd so Blake wouldn’t have to anymore. It felt awesome again! We got home and showered and then headed to the Christmas Show. It was quite an ordeal getting there and trying to shop with all the kids with us!
Thank goodness we found Santa part-way through the day
We got sooo hungry and had to head to lunch right after at Pizza Factory. We dropped the kids after with Nick at Blake at Blake’s condo while they were watching the U game so we could actually get some shopping done. They also watched Nicole’s kids so they could do some shopping too. They were running a daddy day care haha! We got so much shopping done and had a ball! When we got back to the condo, the kids had gone swimming, played on the playground, had been bathed and fed…….seriously my husband is unreal!
Hers lubbed her pizza!
You’ll never guess where the hubs took me after….Orange Peel, shocking I know! We got a free one from our stamp card…..in one weekend, pathetic I know haha! When we got back we had some nice tubby time which was the perfect way to end our evening!
Saturday morning I went running with my mom again and listened to my book. It was a little later when we went and wow it got warm, soooo glorious! After our run we got the kids ready and headed to lunch at a fun little Greek place. We went hiking around the Dixie rocks after. The weather was perfect and we had a blast!
The kids got so tired at the end and we each had to carry one back to the car haha
As you can tell we hardly had fun.......don't you just love this guy?!?!
On our way back my dad treated us all to an Orange Peel since we are all so obsessed, he didn’t quite understand the obsession haha! After we finished my mom and I walked up to the outlets and the girls took the kids back to take naps. It felt good to walk outside and we had so much fun shopping. We came back and all ate Thanksgiving leftovers which still tasted super yummy. All the kids went to see the muppets after and Blake and I relaxed while watching some football.
This morning Blake and I went to church. It was a nice Thanksgiving meeting done by the youth. After we went to church at my favorite, The Egg and I. MMMMMM their pancakes are out of this world (especially the whole wheat banana granola ones!) We went back to the condo and helped everyone clean. We got on the road pretty early and didn't hit too much traffic. It was so nice outside and I was so sad to be leaving! I watched Harry Potter by myself on the laptop since Blake won't watch it with me. It helped the ride go by fast and I really liked it. We got home, unpacked and headed to Sandy's for dinner. It was a perfect Thanksgiving and we had a blast. It's nice to be home but I miss the sunny St. George weather!















I'm so glad you are now hooked on Orange Peel. It is seriously crack! What about Blake's German pancakes!?!? haha! That is awesome! Such a fun week!
ReplyDelete