Saturday, December 3, 2011

Babysitting, Blessing and Baptism!

  As usual it has been a crazy busy week full of fun!  On Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and then went to the gym.  We had no food in our house so I went to Walmart to get some groceries.  I was sooo hungry when I got home so my hubs took me to Apollo and we got some grub to go and went to Pres and Sandy's to watch the Sing-Off.

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's.  During my lunch break I went to get Kesha's Christmas present.  Of course they were having a major sell so I had to get myself a little something too haha!  I went to the gym after work and then Blake and I got Geppettos salads to go and went home and decorated my house for Christmas:) YAY!!!!

    Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went to the gym for a quick run.  When I got home Blake had the P90X dvd waiting for me.  We did it in our little living room and it was SO fun!  It's much more fun having a workout buddy.  It wore us out but we had a lot of fun!  In 90 days were gonna have the hottest bods EVER!  We went to Sandy's after and had some din-din and we went out with his parents and my parents.  It's so fun to all be together!

    Thursday I was supposed to work in Centerville but they got hit with the winds HARD!  All power was out due to the 102 mph winds and so they told me not to come in to work.  After going to the gym I finally got to do all those projects that sit in the corner of my room waiting to get done, it felt so good!  I met Blake at Little America after because he knows Thursday means my favorite split pea soup:)!  After dinner he headed to the airport for a business trip.  Even though they aren't long, I hate when he leaves me:(  I met my mom, Whit and Sadie at the Festival of Trees.  I am always amazed how crazy busy that place gets!  Its such a fun tradition and it wouldn't be Christmas without a trip there!  The trees were amazing, my favorite was the "Up" tree.
They also had some super fun gingerbread houses.  
We watched some dancers and it took me back to my good old Clayton days!  I can't wait to have a little girl someday and watch her perform!  Oh how I love Christmas!  Sadie even got to visit Santa!
I was sad to go home to an empty bed but glad that I'd only have to do it for one night!

    Friday morning I went to the gym and then worked on more projects around the house.  At noon I finally got my post-Dominican massage my husband promised me.  It was amazing and totally worth the wait!!  I spent the rest of the day working on Christmas stuff and cleaning up the apt.  That night I had my Christmas party for Dr. Johansen's office at Archibald's restaurant in Gardner Village.  Blake was on his way home but wasn't going to make it back in time so I was a single lady.  I love that office SOOO much, I am the luckiest ever!  We were at dinner for 2 1/2 hours chatting and laughing our heads off!  Blake and I were watching Easton and Boston for the night because Nick and Kesh went to the Grand America for their 7th anniversary.  I still remember the day Kesh told me they were getting married.  I was cheering at an Olympus football game.  I started crying and picked her up and spun her around.  I was soooo excited for her to be in our family.  She has been the best addition to our family.  I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law and what would we ever do without their 2 adorable boys?!?  I met Blake out at Nick and Kesha's house and we slept over with the boys.  They were so excited to have us sleep over!  Easton is in love with Blake and gets so giddy when they play together!  I love all my boys so much!
After head butting Blake haha
They went to bed waaaay past their bed time but we were just having way too much fun!

    This morning we had to get up super early to go to Mikko's baptism and Parker's blessing.  The boys were so sleepy and so were we.  We got them all ready thanks to my superman husband and the boys were looking WAY to cute in their matching suits.
The baptism was so fun.  We are so proud of little Mikko and the decision he made.  I pray someday we have a kid as wonderful as he is!  Sweet little Parker was blessed after and it was a wonderful blessing.
The Laitinen family 
 The boys of the hour, Parker and Mikko
 3 generations
 The Highams with Mikko
 Trying to get a good picture of all the kids.......
The ladies
 Our pretent little family haha
 Parks looking adorable in his cute blessing outfit that was Mikko's back in the day
We all went to lunch after at Paradise Bakery. Easton was out before we got home and Boston fell asleep watching cartoons back at home.....so did I haha.  We spent the rest of the day out at their house.   Nick and Kesh took us out for a delicious BBQ dinner at Sonny's that night.  It was AMAZING and I will for sure be going there again!  We had so much fun tending the boys, we have the best nieces and nephews EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment