The Scott Fam
Nick, Kesh and the boys
My cute parents
The lovely Miller couple
The Kettle Fam
Kettle grandkids, haha such a big fam now!
The Woolleys
Davis Family
Grandma and pa D
The original Davis fam
The Utes finally played well and beat Oregon State, such a great game to be at:)! We got our traditional Red Mango parfaits after and then watched the new Pirates of the Carribbean at Nana and Pop's house.
Sunday morning Blake and I did stuff around the house and then went to church. After church our home teachers came over for a lesson and then ending up helping us get a sick dead rat out of our windowell.....ewwww!!!!!! We went to Sandy's after for her traditional Halloween dinner. She makes funny Halloween things and the kids all love it! This year was dead rats over spaghetti.....they looked awesome and were a little hard to eat with your eyes open haha! We brought a pumpkin barfing guacamole with salsa brains:
Laur and Trav brought this 7 layer dip and green eyeball eggs
Jamyn and Lindz made this veggie-man
Here are some apple monster mouths
And the rats.........
It was fun to be together with the whole fam!Monday I worked at Dr. Sands office and all the girls dressed up for Halloween.
It was such a fun day, I'm so grateful to work at such a wonderful place!!! That night Blake and I met up at my parents and Nick, Kesh and the boys came too. We had Chinese take-out and went trick-or-treating.
Robin is all ready to go!
Batman and Robin
Trick-or-treat
The boys were exhausted by the time we were done and needed piggy-backs haha
What a perfect Halloween. We ran out to Nicole's after to say hi and see how well the kids did trick-or-treating!Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's. Blake left on a work trip while I was working, I hate when he leaves me:( I got to pick-up my car after work HOORAY!!!! They did a fantastic job and you cannot tell it ever got hit. Thankfully the other guys insurance covered everything so we didn't have to pay a dime to fix it or for my rental car. I cannot even tell you how nice it was to get my car back!!!! I went to the gym after and then met my mom for dinner at Zupas. I didn't wanna be alone that night so Kath and I had a sleepover just like the good old days:) She really is my best friend and I love spending time with her!
Wednesday morning I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went to the gym. Blake finally came home to me and we went to dinner at Pei Wei. After we went to Sandy's to watch X Factor. We love that show, but Simon seriously needs to give Rachel Crowe better songs dang it! We still are in love with Dru too!
This morning I woke up with Blake and have been working non-stop trying to get all the house-work done, laundry caught up, and pack for my trip. I was able to meet up with Whit, Kesh and the kids for lunch at Normandie, so yummy! As soon as Blake gets home we're gonna go to my fav, Texas Roadhouse, for my last American dinner! I'm soooo excited for this week but will miss my husband like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case he misses me too I left this for him:




No comments:
Post a Comment