Another busy week full of fun! With the long weekend I didn't get a chance to update my blog on Sunday but I'll hurry and catch the blog up to speed!
Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and then went to boot camp after, which once again kicked my booty! We went to Sandy's for dinner and had some yummy curry while we watched The Bachelor.
Tuesday was Valentine's Day and I woke up at the crack of dawn so I could make my husband's favorite crumb cake for him for breakfast........like we're talking 5:30! He woke up to the smell of his favorite breakfast and decided to take it in the hot tub haha only my husband! I went to Dr. Johansens and then to the gym after. I ran to Mrs. Field's after to pick up my special order for the hubs. I got his favorite white chocolate chunk cookie with a Valentine message and I surprised him at work! He was very surprised and excited:)
That night the husband took me out to dinner at Ruby River. My husband knows how I love my steaks! We went to see The Vow after which was so good! Nothing like a good chick flick!Wednesday morning Blake decided to go for another early morning hot tub before work haha. I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went to boot camp again. We had a sub and it was ok but I like our regular teacher much more! When Blake got home we grabbed some dinner at Cafe Rio and then went to visit Nick, Kesh and the boys. Poor Easton had a horrible ear ache and all he wanted was to snuggle Blake. Blake loooooves that boy and was more than happy to cuddle!
Thursday it was time for the UDA dental convention. I still can't believe it has already been a year, WOW! It was so fun seeing all my hygiene friends and catching up on life, I miss those girls so much! After the 1st session we grabbed lunch at Blue Lemon.
The 2nd session was harder because we were so sleepy after lunch! I drove with my friend Ashlee and when we came out to my car there was a parking ticket.......because I put my money in the morning in the wrong slot :( I was sooooo pissed and wrote an appeal the minute I walked in the door! The relief society president came by to meet us that night and then we had a yummy homemade dinner of chicken cordon blue casserole. I also started making some homemade cinnamon rolls to take on our trip with us while we packed. They were from scratch and Blake said they were delish, I was pretty proud!
Friday morning I went to the gym and did some more packing. I went to Pres and Sandy's that afternoon to help pack the car. When Blake got off work we all jumped in the suburban (Pres, Sandy, Scott, Lindsay, Jamyn and Preston) and headed up to Island Park. We stay at my Aunt Sandy and Uncle Dan's cabin. They built this cabin in 2009 and it is AMAZING! We are soooo lucky they let us trade with them and use it! We stopped in Pocatello for dinner at Golden Corral. Poor Jamyn got super sick and threw up in the bathroom. Finally we arrived and all our bums were sore and sick of sitting. We unloaded and snuggled up by the fire.
Saturday we got up early and to go rent our snowmobiles. Chase and Taylor came along and took turns riding with different adults. This is Blake and Taylor:
And Travis with Chase
Taylor was so excited!
Even though it snowed the whole time we had a blast!
Part way through the day Preston's machine broke and so we loaded it into the company's car and they fixed it while we ate lunch at Island Park Lodge. The food was pretty good but the service was AWFUL! They were so cranky! After lunch we went on another long ride. It was sooo much fun! We rode over 65 miles that day!
Me and Jamyn love our balaclava's Nana gave us to keep our faces warm!
Macie got to ride with Daddy to turn the machine back and she was super excited!
When we got home we put dinner in the oven. We had lasagna and salad. We were all exhausted and took it easy the rest of the night. We brought Telestrations and played it for a bit. That game always is good for a few laughs!Sunday morning we went to church in jeans and snowboots haha. There was over 1,200 that came, it was insane! Every class room, the hallways, choir seats behind the speaker were full it was crazy! After church we had some lunch and then Pres, J, Blake and I went for a ride. The girls rode on back and held on for dear life. We headed over to visit some friend, Chet and Shalie. We all went for a little ride together. It's definitely much scarier riding on the back of a snowmobile, but thank goodness my husband is an awesome driver!
We ate leftovers for dinner in the cabin and had another laid back night. Out of nowhere I got super restless and needed to get outside ASAP! My cute husband pulled me on a tube behind the 4-wheeler for an hour, I was in heaven hahah my husband loves his 10-year old wife! We went sledding on a little hill and made snowangels. It was a perfect evening!
Monday morning Pres and Blake went for a boys run on the snowmobiles and then pulled each other on the tube. It was much rougher than my ride! They have WAAAY to much fun together!
We had lunch and then cleaned up the cabin. We were so sad to leave! It's the perfect cabin and we can't wait to go again!
We made it home in pretty good time! That night we went to Texas Roadhouse for my dad's 60th birthday! That food was amazing as always! My dad didn't want to ride the birthday saddle so the grandkids did it for him!
We stayed for almost 3 hours chatting and reminescing over the years with my dad! What an amazing life we've had together!
This boy is the biggest sugar monster EVER!
I love him so much and am so grateful for all our fun memories together!
Today I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went to the gym. I ran to the grocery store and then made some dinner. I made a spinach lemon totellini pasta and it was so-so. I guess we can't win them all..... What a fun President's weekend enjoying the snow! We had a blast and are so grateful for both our fun families!














you should post the recipe for the cinnamon rolls, they look amazing!
ReplyDeleteyou guys do the greatest things, how fun!! :)