What an amazing week this has been! 9 months ago I found out my sweet sister Whitney was pregnant with her second baby. We were thrilled when we found out it was going to be a boy! Finally it was time to meet him and we couldn't wait!!!!
Wednesday morning I went to the gym and then headed to work at Dr. Johansens. After work Blake and I headed to the Draper temple to do sealings with our ward. I love doing sealings so that we can sit together and hold hands! After I had a major turkey burger craving so we went straight to Carls Junior. We spent the rest of the night working on our talks we were going to give on Sunday. I was sooo nervous to give my talk!
Thursday I worked out in Centerville. When I got home Blake and I changed into our church cloths and headed to Blake's cousin Brittany's wedding. She looked gorgeous and she and her new hubby Stanford looked so happy. We are so excited for them. After dinner some of the girls in the fam went for a super late dinner at Porcupine Grill. After dinner I went to Grammy's with Nicole and her girls for a "creepover" (how Merdi says sleepover haha). We stayed up pretty late having some girl talk. We all adore Grammy and love spending time with her!
The girls made a little bed with blankets and slept on the floor by grammy's bed. Nicole and I snuggled up all night in a little double bed haha it was great!
In the morning we had breakfast and lounged around the house. I kept waiting to hear from Whit to see what time she was going to be induced. It was supposed to be early in the morning and kept getting pushed back further and further. My poor sister was so frustrated and just wanted to get that baby out! I went to the gym and did some cleaning around my house. Finally around 2:30 Whit got the call to come in! She had to do a strep treatment and then start her induction. When Blake got home we went to dinner with Nick, Kesh and the boys at TGIFridays. I kept calling my mom to get the updates. Whit was progressing super fast. She had an epideral and wasn't feeling to much. When I found out she was fully effaced and dialated to an 8 I made Blake speed to the hospital and drop me at the door. I barely got into the room before Dr. Terry said it was go time. Whit let me stay in the room and it was literally one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! I am so proud of my amazing sister. She got him out in 2 1/2 pushes and made it looks WAAAAY too easy! Spencer Calvin Woolley was born on February 24 2012 around 9:24 am, weighing 7 lbs 7 oz and 21.5 inches long. He is perfect and we are all absolutely in love. I love holding him more than anything in the world!
GO TIME!!!
Dr. Terry is amazing!
He's here!
Meeting mommy for the first time!
Daddy taking pictures to show off his adorable new son!!!!
Hi baby Spencer!
SO Freezing!!!
Official weight
Mom looking amazing! Seriously who looks like that after having a baby?!?!
The new Woolley family
Sadie has been counting down the minutes to meet her new baby brother! Grandma Jeanette (Eddie's mom) was watching her while mom and dad were at the hospital.
Such a good big sister!
Already trying to share her toys
We all got to go to the nursery to watch the nurses give Spencer some shots and take footprints. The kids were in awe!
Easton smooshed his face against the glass and was in awe!
Sadie put a stuffed dog in Spencer's bed before he went to the nursery so he's have a toy to play with in there haha!
Our precious little bundle of joy
The Woolleys
Sadie couldn't stop touching him!
First tubby time.......not a fan
Finally awake
She loves her new baby!
So do we!
The new big sister
Of course we had to deck him out in his Ute gear early!
Oh they grow up too fast! O Pinterest you have so many brilliant ideas!
This is what happens when you leave Aunt RyRy alone with your baby......
Saturday morning Blake was dying to play rugby with some friends. They needed one more guy, Chet, to have enough to play but he was tending his kids and couldn't leave them. They are the cutest boys ever so I volunteered to watch them so the boys could play. Benson slept the whole time and Bronx taught me all about animals haha! After the boys were done Blake and I went to visit Spencer again so I could get my baby fix. I went to the gym and Blake went to the park with one of his cousins to teach him some rugby basics. That night we went down to Provo with Blake's fam to see Jamyn's little sister in Cougarettes in concert. We had a delicious dinner before at PF Changs and then headed to the show. It was super fun and they did a great job!
This morning Blake and I had to give new move in talks in church. I was soooo nervous and was so relieved when it was finally over! The only thing I do enjoy about speaking in church is getting to listen to Blake. He is an amazing speaker! Our parents, Scott and Lindsay came to support us, so nice! We love our new ward and continually getting to know more and more people!
I'm already craving some more Spencer time and am sure I'll be spending a lot of time there this week!!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment