Monday, December 10, 2012

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

    Another full week.  I love this time of year and all the fun holiday activities!

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen’s and then did some Christmas shopping.  I went to the gym after and then Blake and I went to the ward to start setting up for young womens in excellence the next day.  We went home after and had dinner at home and baked some cupcakes.

    Wednesday morning I went to the gym and then worked at Dr. Johansen’s.  When I got home I started decorating cupcakes like owls.  I barely finished in time to make it to young womens in excellence, but they turned out pretty cute! 

We had an owl theme and it was adorable.  Rhonda made the cutest owl rice heat pack for the girls and they all loved them!  
 We played Jeopardy about all the girls and they had a lot of fun.  Cathy and Rhonda were the hosts and dressed up fantastically.  Bishop Ferrara and Brother Fronce were the judges and had super sweet costumes too!
 the "who" crew
The girls were all in love with their owls!

    Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrups and then went to the gym.  On my way home I grabbed some dinner from Rumbi and Blake and I took dinner to Ash.......basically it was just an excuse to go hold those sweet babes.......heavenly.  Finally Blake couldn't steal all the baby time because we both got one!  I secretly dream of having twins......

    Friday morning I had an appointment for some laser hair removal.  Not very fun but worth every minute!  When I got home I went running.  It was cold but a lot of fun!  I spent the rest of the afternoon making Christmas candy.  That night we went downtown with some of Blake's family.  We had a yummy dinner at Nordstroms and then went around temple square to see the lights.  Such a fun time of year to be downtown.  I love love love Christmastime!!!  Of course I forgot my camera.  Thank goodness we have another photo freak in our fam so Jamyn made sure to get lots of good ones for me!  Our cute fam:
These cute kids have lots of Aunts and Uncles that love them!
 We went inside to see the Christus Statue, the girls loved it
 Love celebrating with this handsome boy!

    Saturday morning I went to the gym and then headed to Sadie's dance performance.  She is such a little diva and LOVES the spotlight!
She was in heaven and did such a great job!
 She did tap and ballet
 One of the girls in her class has spina bifida.  Her mom bring her to class ever week and helps her dance.  She was smiling ear to ear the entire time.  I was almost in tears watching this sweet girl.  What an amazing mom and precious little girl!
 Saders with Grandma and pa D
Sadie was sooo excited to get flowers for dancing so well!  Love the ladies in my fam!
 Woolley fam
 My little dancer
 After the performance we all went out to lunch at Zupas.  I went to Blake's cousin Angie after to get my haircut and she did such a great job!  That night we celebrated Pop's birthday in true pop fashion.....Costco style.  His favorite story ever is Costco so we did a best of Costco party......dinner presents all from Costco.
 I just will never get enough of all these cute kids!  Don't you just wanna eat Hadley???
 Parker loves babies so much.  He gets right up in their face and says "Hi Baby"
 Eleni is already getting so big.  How is she already 2 mon?!?
 Each kid gave Pop one of his favorites from Costco
 Even the babies
The kids all LOOOOVE Poppy!  
 Pres stuck at the bottom of major dogpile...
 Parker's favorite new trick.....
 He love to pull off his pants and run around haha
 Even Thretton came over to party.  The girls all love him so much!
 That night we decided to give Mikko a kiwi like Parker.  Blake is becoming quite the barber!
 Mikko looked SO handsome!
Mikko came over to our house that for a sleepover.  We hot tubbed and watched movie and might have not gone to bed until 2 am....whoopsies!  My mom called that night and let us know that my grandpa went back to the hospital.  He is pretty out of it and it is so frustrating.  After 2 months of therapy we are right back at square one.  My poor mom has had a rough year and I hate watching her go through this with her sweet dad.

    Sunday morning we put Mikko right to work cutting vegetable, shoveling walks and delivering Christmas treats.  I pray someday my boys are as awesome as he is!
 What handsome boys!
 I wonder why all the kids love uncle Blake so much?!?
After church we went to visit Grandpa but he had gone in for an MRI when we got there so we didn't even get to see him.  We had a yummy dinner at Sandy's that night and spent the rest of the night relaxing over there.  

    Today I worked at Dr. Sands. Brrr it was so cold and snowy all day today!  After work I went to the gym and then went to my friend Kelsi's house to borrow some books for my trip.  Blake and I cooked a yummy pesto chicken dinner and now we're just relaxing at the house.  Grandpa still has a long road ahead and hopefully he'll be able to leave the hospital and get back to Aspen Ridge soon.  I love him so much and I'm so grateful for what an amazing man he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment