Sunday night we went to Janice’s Christmas party (Sandy’s side of the
family). It was a night full of
delicious food, fun games, great gifts and lots of laughs!
Our cute little Christmas elf Eleni
Playing the "left" "right" game
Janice has been on a major health kick and has lost about 150 lbs! She looks amazing and so Sandy bought her this to celebrate haha!
Parks loving his gift from JJ
All the babes just LOVE LOVE LOVE their grammy!
Unfortunately some people at the party were sick and it was the start of a chain reaction of sickness going throughout the fam.
Monday was Christmas Eve. It snowed pretty much the entire day. I ran to the gym in the morning. That afternoon we met my family for a game of bowling. The wait took forever but once we finally got a lane we had a blast. Whit found this adorable jacket both she and I wore when we were little. So fun to see Sadie in it now!
Our balls kept getting stuck so one game ended up taking 2 ½ hours, but the kids were in heaven.
Grandma moments before she fell flat on her face....
Blake getting some pointer from Sadie
Which is real and which is fake?!? Cute Kesha is only 4 weeks away from having baby girl Scott and we are all soooo excited!
Literally this kids is smiling like this ALL day everyday!
He loves uncle Blake!
After the kids naps we all met at my mom’s house. Usually we go see the lights at temple square but by the time we all got there it was getting pretty late so we decided to just start dinner. Grandpa was able to leave Aspen Ridge and spend the night with us. The kids loved going for rides in Grandpa's wheel chair!Grandpa looked so happy to be out of there and with family. We enjoyed my mom’s delicious cooking and then the kids dressed up in Nativity costumes and my mom read the nativity story to them.
My cute grandparents, a perfect pair!
After dinner it was present time. As usual we all got spoiled rotten!
My parents have needed a new grill for a very look time and so all of us kids went in together on one. We hid it at Millers until Christmas Eve.
My parents were very excited and surprised!
I gave Blake one of his gifts that night so everyone could see it.
It was a framed picture of his dad on his mission in Germany, him on his mision in Germany and both of them together in Germany all in similar yellow fields, he loved it!
Blake and I were supposed to sleep at Sadie’s that night so we could see what Santa brought but I had the bug that went around Millers and just wanted to get home to my own bed. We soaked in the hot tub for a bit before bed, but it was a rough night without much sleep.
Tuesday was Christmas. We slept in and then opened our presents for each other. Blake was too good to me and got me all I wanted and even more! I got a Ninja Blender, Raclette Maker, running shoes and some cloths, I’m a lucky girl! We went over to Nick and Kesha’s after to have brunch with everyone. The boys were beyond excited to show us what Santa brought. It was the cutest thing ever!
Their favorite gift was bunk beds!
Grandpa and ma were able to come with my parents for brunch as well so that was really fun. It was great to see Grandpa light up as he watched the kids excitement, for a while I think he was able to forget about his health problems. After brunch we went home and got ready for the day and then went to Whit’s to see what Santa brought her kids. Nothing better than kids at Christmastime! Spencer got a Lightening McQueen rocking horse and was in heaven riding it. Sadie’s favorite 2 things were her new dollhouse and her karaoke machine. She got the Hairspray soundtrack and gave me quite the performance!
We left her house and headed to Sandy’s for Christmas dinner. We did presents before we ate. The kids went first and got some really great things. Nana always knows exactly what to get!
We all did a gift exchange with each other after and Blake and I got awesome presents from Jamyn and Mikko......definitely had a major horse theme going on all night haha.
Seriously can't get enough of Eleni and those chubby cheeks!
Love these girlies!
Blake and I in our festive Christmas shirts we got each other!
We enjoyed some of Sandy’s amazing cooking after and enjoyed all our new fun stuff! By the end of the night I was exhausted and not feeling too hot so we called it a night pretty early.
Wednesday Blake was back to work. I still wasn’t feeling the best but had so much to do anyways. I went to the mall to do some Christmas exchanges and it was a nightmare between the crowds and the snow. On my way home I ran to the gym for a bit. That night we went to Sandy’s to eat Christmas leftovers and then we met up with some more of the fam to go see Les Miserables.
To say the movie was amazing would be a serious understatement. It was one of the best I’ve ever seen and I need to see it again!
Thursday morning I was still sick. I went to the gym but took it easy. I ran some errands and got a baby shower gift and then went to Aspen Ridge to spend time with my Grandpa. He was thrilled to have a visitor and it was great spending time with him and reminiscing on all our good times. When I left there I met Alisha for a lunch date. Her little girl Savannah is getting so big and kept us laughing the whole time, what a cutie! When I got home I decided to start taking Christmas down. I was sooo sad to do it but decided I may as well get it done while I’m not working. After Blake got off work we went to the temple with his parents, Preston and Jamyn. I love going to the temple so much, especially with family. It was a perfect night. We grabbed dinner after at Simply Thai. Jamyn and I are Thai freaks and go any chance we get! When I got home I was feeling super sick and didn’t sleep well that night.
Friday morning Blake told me I was never going to get better if I didn’t rest. I had an easy day resting at the house. I finished putting Christmas away and did some cleaning. That night we met Preston and Jamyn at Scheels. The boys were in heaven and didn’t ever want to leave! Finally my belly was growling too loud so I dragged Blake out so we could get some dinner. We all went to dinner at Pei Wei and then came back to our house to watch a movie. I had another rough night and didn’t sleep well because I couldn’t stop coughing up that thick green mucus….tmi I know!
Saturday morning I went to a shower for my cousin’s wife Jessica with my mom. After the shower I went to visit my Grandpa with my mom. He’s definitely doing better but emotionally he’s having a hard time dealing with everything that is going on and how much his life has changed. My mom and I had a delicious lunch at Pizzeria Limone. We went to my house after and picked up Blake. We went to Tmobile and got my mom on our family plan….finally off Cricket! She got her first smart phone and I know she’s gonna love it! We went to City Creek for a bit and then I started feeling super sick. We dropped my mom off at Iggy’s for dinner with my dad. I laid down on the couch and felt like crap. We had a low-key rest of the night. One of Blake closest friends, Ryan, was in town for the holidays so he stopped by to visit. It was so good to see him! I had another rough night and kept waking myself up coughing.
This morning I still don’t feel very good, ugh I’m sick of being sick! I still can’t believe Christmas has come and gone already. It was perfect and we loved spending time with all the people we love!






























No comments:
Post a Comment