After I finished posting my blog last week one of the other wives that was in Atlanta as well called to see if I wanted to join her for a pedicure. I don't remember that last time I've gotten one of those and so I just could not say no! It was glorious and we had some fun girl talk! We went back to the hotel after and met our hubbys to head to dinner with some of the people from work. My new flip flops totally matched my shirt but Blake made me change gosh dang it!
We ate at PF Changs and it was so yummy! We stayed for a long time chatting and laughing our butts off!
Tuesday morning I went to the gym when blake left for work. I met the other wives, Jana and Brandis, in the lobby after to eat some breakfast at the hotel. We decided we needed to have a girls day. We headed into a cute little town, Gainsville, and had a fun little day. We started at the cutest tea shop that had a spa, jewelry shop and cafe. Jana and I got a couples massage haha, nothing bonds girls like getting massages in the same room haha! After the massages we went to the cafe and had a delicious lunch! Such a cute little place, I wish there was one closer to home! After our nice relaxing day we walked into some of the cutest little boutiques and did some shopping. The day went by way too fast! So fun getting to know these cute ladies!
We got home and got ready for the company party that night. We had dinner at a place called Poor Richards with the Atlanta Team. It was fun to get to know more people on the team. They did a raffle for an iPad mini and we won!!!! I never win anything!!! It was short lived though because Blake didn't feel right taking the prize from the Atlanta team, who the party was for, so he did a drawing at work the next day. It was sure fun while it lasted!
Wednesday morning Blake went into work for a few hours. I went to the gym and then packed up my bags. Jana and I went to the office for a bit to say goodbye to everyone and grab our husbands. We had one last lunch with a few people from the office and then headed to the airport. Blake was so glad he had the chance to finally meet all the people he's been working with and put a face to the name. I also had such a fun relaxing weekend. We are so grateful his kinds bosses gave us the chance to have such a great week together! Blake parents picked us up from the airport that night and we went over to their house for a bit. Pres and Jamyn met us there so we could plan our next adventure. Jamyn and I decided since we were both scuba certified we needed to plan a scuba trip for this summer. We've been talking about it for ages but finally decided we needed to book it and make it happen. We found some great deals and it looks this April we're going to the Grand Cayman WOOT WOOT, Merry Christmas to us!
Thursday morning it was back to the daily grind. I was back to work, which actually felt kind of nice. I worked at Dr. Dastrup's office and it was a great day. After work I went to a cycling class and then grabbed some take out for Blake and I. We got to babysit his cousin's cute baby, Lola. We are both obsessed with babies and take any chance we get to have a snuggle session! She was a angel all night, even though she did puke down my shirt when I was burping her haha. She was born the same day as Eleni but is 2 lbs smaller. They are the 2 cutest babes ever and we just can't get enough of holding them!
She loved watching tv with Blake.....he always hogs the babies!
They fell asleep cuddling....this picture melts my heart!
Friday morning I cleaned the house for a bit and then decided to get my groceries before the major Christmas crowds hit. I went to Costco 15 min before the opened. I couldn't find a parking spot and there was already a massive line from the door wrapping around the building, seriously people?!? I really underestimated Christmas craziness! I tried to get in and out as fast as I could. When I got home I went for a run and then spent the rest of the day doing laundry and cleaning the house. That night we watched Nicole and Mikkos kids. We are so lucky to have so many cute kids in our family that we get to play with all the time! We ate dinner at Black Bear Diner. They had a balloon man and the kids were in heaven!
Izzy loved her flower!
Parks just wanted to squeeze his dog, thank goodness it never popped!
Dinner was great but we learned a few lessons about eating out with kids.....1. don't order each kid their own meal, they don't much 2. ask if drinks come with the meal, otherwise you get stuck paying $2.50 per drink.....whoopsies! When we got back to the house we got in the hot tub. The kids were in heaven jumping in the snow and then getting back in the warm water. Even Parker kept asking Blake OUT OUT....IN IN, he loved to stand on the snow!
We all fell asleep watching cartoons, 4 kids definitely wears you out in a hurry! Good thing they are so cute and fun to be with!
Saturday morning I woke up with a massive headache. When I stepped out of bed I thought I was gonna puke, so I went right back to bed. Blake went pheasant hunting with Preston. Blake hates getting up early but if it is anything involving Preston he'll get up way before the sun comes up! Those two have way too much fun together. Blake loves getting to use his guns and word on the street is that he never misses a shot!
Once I finally got up I decided to go for a run. It was a gorgeous day and it felt so good! After I got home Blake and I had some Christmas errands to run. We stopped by Scott and Lindsay's house to hold Eleni. It's amazing how much they change in just one week! We headed to Pres and Sandy's for a bit and then ran our errands. We had a yummy dinner at my fav, Dasks. When we got home we got in the hot tub to warm up and then snuggled up to watch a movie.
This morning we're just hanging around the house and getting ready for church. Another fun week, wow we are blessed!








No comments:
Post a Comment