Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hadley Turns 1!

    Monday it was back to the daily grind.  I worked at Focus.  After getting only 4 1/2 hours sleep it was a bit of a rough day.  The weather was dark and rainy all day and I was missing the sunshine big time!!  My mind was still in the Caymans and I couldn't even remember my clock in employee number haha, whoopsies!  After work I headed to the gym and then picked up some Costa Vida on the way home since we didn't have any food.  We watched the voice while we enjoyed our dinner and then finished unpacking and doing laundry.

    Tuesday I worked at Dr Johansens and then went to the gym.  That night we took dinner to the McDermott and went to meet Baby Beckett.  He is the cutest!  Nothing better than a chubby new baby!  I could have held him all night long.  We love them and their cute growing family!!  We had a nice soak in the hot tub after.

    Wednesday morning I went to the gym before work and then headed to Dr Johansens office.  After work we had combined young mens and womens.  We went downtown to see the Joseph Smith movie.  I love that movie so much.  What an amazing man he was.  I'm so grateful for all the sacrifices he and the early saints made for us.  I have such a strong testimony of him and I feel so blessed to be a member of the LDS faith.

    Thursday I forgot to set my alarm.....whoopsies!  It was a hectic morning with an even more hectic schedule at work, Focus.  I was beat when the day finally ended.  Thank goodness I work with some awesome people that still make the day fun even when it gets a bit insane!  I went to the gym after and then decided it was time for a grocery run to restock our house.  I came home to a delicious Greek pita dinner care of my sweet husband.  Of course the night had to end with an h-tub session!

    Friday morning I went to the gym and then to piano.  I was SOOO excited because I got to tend Lindsay's sweet baby girl all day!  I love her so much and we had so much fun together!  This is the face I found smiling up at me after naptimes, happiest baby ever!
She was a perfect angel all day and I did not wanna give her back at the end of the night.  The internet went out at Blake's office, he was so sad he had to finish the day at home with us....... 
 She LOVES to use her tongue all day long, it makes me giggle!!!
 That night we met up with Pres, Jamyn, Nicole, Mikko and a couple from Blake's office.  We had a yummy dinner at Fratelli's and then went to see the new movie 42.  It was amazing and I absolutely loved it....and I kinda wanted to steal their cute baby boy!

    Saturday morning I woke up nice and early to make some food to take to Hadley's birthday party.  My mom, Whit and the kids came by to pick me up around 10:30.  Sadie helped me doorbell ditch a treat at a friends house and then we headed to Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival.  It was a little chilly outside but we all dressed warm and were just fine.  It kept the crowds away and so we had a ton of fun and got a lot of cute pics!
 smelling the pretty flowers
 could this little man be any cuter?!?!
 everyone loves grandma!
 feeding the fishes
 kisses!
 Noah's ark
 our little diva!
Blake went up to Kamas with Pres to ride horses with Kurt.  They had a lot of fun, of course he wore his new Wranglers, bless his heart!
He met me after and we headed out to Laur and Trav's for the birthday party.  I seriously cannot believe it has already been a year since that sweet girl was born.  She was SOOO chubby and had more hair than you could even imagine, she stole our hearts the minute we met her!
She is the cutest and I can't get enough of her.  She is so dainty and feminine!
 We always have SO many good helpers for presents!
 Cheeto in hand and everyone clapping because she's standing like a big girl, LIVING THE DREAM!
 Cake time!
 Mmmmmmm!
 This girl loves her momma sooooo much!
All done being messy!
 Yep these 2 are 6 months apart haha!  I just love them both so much!
 Yay for Haddy's 1st birthday!
We all love giving baby "Weni" loves, even Parks!
It was a super fun night all together with the fam.  We can't ever get enough of our cute nieces and nephews so we always try to steal one on our way out.  That night we got little Mikko.  He and Blake got in the hot tub for a bit and then we all watched Miracle to inspire Mikko because he's already a professional hockey player.

    This morning Mikko came to church with us and now we're just hanging out watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment