Last Sunday we celebrated Whit's birthday with my fam. She is the greatest big sister and I love her so much!!! She had lots of helpers to blow out candles!
Monday I didn't work because we were working Friday that week instead of Monday. As nice as it was to have the day off I really prefer having my Fridays off! It was a yucky rainy day. I met my cute girlfriend Alisha and her little girl Savannah for lunch at Pizzeria Limone and it was YUMMY! Her little girl kills me and I wanna take her home with me, she's my little BFF! I did a major deep cleaning at our house and it felt SOO good! That night we met Lisa and Logan for dinner at Rumbi. It was so fun to see them. I'm so glad we've been able to stay so close but I still miss seeing her face everyday like we did back in the day! She is DA best:)!
Tuesday I worked at Dr Johansens and then went to the gym. I ran home and showered quick and then we met Pres and Sandy for dinner at Brick Oven. After dinner we all went to the temple. I love being in the temple with my family. Sometime it seems so hard to find time to make it to the temple each month, but everytime we go I am SO glad we found the time!
Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansens. It was Liz's, our office manager, last day. She has been there forever (I've never worked with anyone else). All us girls went to dinner after work at La Costa to say goodbye. We were there almost three hours laughing our butts off! We are excited for her but we will miss her so much!
Thursday I worked at Focus all day. I didn't have time to go to the gym that night which was a bit of a bummer but this face made me forget all about it:)......
Blake and I got to watch Nick and Kesha's kids that night and we were in heaven! They were all so good and we didn't want to give them back at the end of the night!
Friday I had to work at Focus again. I love that office but working on Fridays just doesn't feel right.....I know I sound like a spoiled brat saying that! Thank goodness I love everyone there so the day went by pretty quick! I went to the gym after work. That night Blake and I met DJ and Kelsi for dinner at Cous Cous and then we came back to our house after to hot tub. They are leaving for Kentucky in less than a month and I'm DYING!
Saturday morning I woke up early and went to the gym. After I got ready I headed out to Nicole's to help her finish getting ready for a shower for our Alex, our cousin. Nicole, Sandy and JJ are party extrordinaires and the house looked AMAZING!
The bride to be playing the bubble gum/question game. She was in town from Boston and we were all glad she was safe and sound after all the craziness that has been going on!
Cousins picture, we have the best fam ever!
Alex with the aunts and grammies
It was so fun seeing everyone and we all stayed forever catching up with each other! That night Blake and I went out to dinner with Christian to Texas Roadhouse. We were exhausted after and went right home for a jammie/movie night. Our cute friends Bryce and Jen came to join in. We watched Django. Minus some language it was a pretty good show.
Sunday we went to our ward and then straight over to Nick and Kesha's ward for Payten's blessing. Nick did a great job, it was a beautiful blessing. We all went back to Nick and Kesha's after for dinner and to celebrate our sweet baby girl. What a cute little family they are!
These boys LOVE their baby sister!!!
Her face kills me in this one........
Easton begged for a turn to hold her in some pictures too!
This girl melts my heart!
Kesha's mom made this dress and it looked beautiful
We love all our cute nieces and nephews!
We've all decided Payten is a Davis (my mom's maiden name) and looks like this pretty lady!
These cousins all love to play together
Grandpa is doing really well and it was so fun to see him out and about and laughing again!
Hands down the cutest pair EVER!
Nothing like Sunday naps in the hammock!
No rest for the weary.....we went straight from one party to the next! Parker's 2nd birthday was that day to so we went right out to Nicole's after. Baby Eleni was in heaven bouncing on the tramp with Uncle Blake.
We can't get enough of those chubby cheeks!
I don't know where another year has come and gone. I can't believe this little man is already 2! I still remember finding out Nicole was pregnant with him......we were all in total shock! Now I can't imagine our family without him! He is the happiest child and you can't help but smile when you see his cute little face! He LOVED blowing out his birthday candle and made Nicole light it at least 5 times!
He was in heaven!
Still funny even after the 5th time haha. He didn't even care to eat the cake, he was content just blowing out candles!
Showing Grammy his cool new presents
The big boys playing football
Opening more presents
Showing Bake his tractor
The grand finale was his Mator Power Wheels. He was in heaven and kept riding around and around. He could even get through obstacle courses we set up!
All the Laitinen kids, too cute!
Thanks for my Mator car Nana and Pop
Mom and Dad
Uncle Blake and Ry Ry
He was still riding around in circles when we left. I think its pretty safe to say that he was loving his life and had a perfect birthday!
Another amazing week full of fun. We've got the greatest family and love any excuse to get together with them to celebrate!























No comments:
Post a Comment