Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy 60th Nana

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to the gym.  I got off a little early so I got to do some deep cleaning at home, it felt so good!  When Blake got home we ran to get some dinner at Noodles.  It was freezing outside and POURING rain!  I went to Rhonda's that night to do some visiting teaching.  Blake and I went to Pres and Jamyn's after to hang out for a while.  We are so lucky to have such awesome family in our lives:)!

    Wednesday morning I went to the gym and then to work at Johansen's.  We had combined young men's and women's that night.  We went and did baptisms for the dead.  The temple was super busy so it took a long time but I was so glad we went!  I loved watching Blake in the water baptizing the kids.  I feel so lucky to have married a worthy priesthood holder who is able do these types of things.  I am so excited to watch him do that with our kids someday!  We were starving when we were finally done, so we went to dinner at Black Bear, our go-to restaurant.  

    Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  We spent the rest of the night making dinner for us and some families in our neighborhood.  I had a prompting to make dinner and visit with a certain family in our neighborhood that are dealing with a recent cancer diagnosis.  I was so glad I listened to the prompting and went by to visit.  What an amazing family.

    Friday I had piano in the morning and then went to the gym after.  I spent the next few hours at a training at work.  I met my mom, Kesh and the kids after for a picnic at Wheeler Farm.  The weather was perfect and we had so much fun.  This sweet girl melts my heart and I can't get enough of that sweet face!
 We looked at all the animals and played on the tractors.  These boys are such boys and love their tractors/cars/trains!
 They got treats after from the barn.....guess what color they were?!?!
I feel so blessed to have so many ADORABLE nieces and nephews!  That night Blake and I went to Park City with Pres and Sandy to go to a wedding for the niece of Blake's old boss (we were all in the same ward growing up).  It was a beautiful wedding!  After the reception we grabbed dinner at Grub Steak mmmmmm it was tasty!

    Saturday morning I went to the gym and then to Sadie's dance performance.  First she did a tap dance, sooo cute!
 This girl LOVES performing!
 The 2nd number was ballet to the song From A Distance haha it was epic!
 With all her flowers for a job well done
 The cute Woolley fam
 Me and my Sader-Bug
 Brother and sister and BFFs
 Spencers new trick....he pinches his nose and says HONK HONK
 He thinks it's hilarious.....so do we:)
 Happiest little guy ever!
 We went to lunch after at Rubios.  I went back home after to a yard with all the flowers painted and hot tub re-painted.  My husband is such a hard worker!  We got ready for the day, finished a few updates to Sandy's video and then headed to Sandy's party.  We went to dinner at Tsunami and it was amazing!  Here is a little of the sushi we had mmmm this picture makes me hungry!
 Most of us hate tobiko (fish eggs) in our sushi.  Trav likes them so we got them on the side for him.  He pounded this whole dish full of them, YUCK I gagged watching him!
 Our cute fam celebrating our amazing Nana!
 Happy 60th Sandy, how amazing does she look?!?
 Lindz got Sandy this beautiful cake.  Lindz and Sandy both LOVE frosting so she got a cake with lots of flowers.
 We had a bunch of Sandy's closest friends and family write a letter to her.  We put them all in a Shutterfly book with pictures of each person to go along with it.  It turned out really cute and she loved it!
 We each took a turn reading our letters to her.  It was a bit emotional but a wonderful night for everyone.  Sandy does SO much for everyone all the time and so it was really fun to have a chance to thank her and let her know just how loved she is!  I feel like I hit the jackpot for mother-in-laws.  She is the best and I don't know how I ever got so lucky!
 The boys played a sweet game of basketball after.....and yes Mikko is wearing goggles haha!

    This morning was fast Sunday.  We fasted for our friends Lisa and Logan.  He is preparing to take the MCAT.  Secretly for my own selfish reasons I don't want him to do well so he doesn't take my best friend away from me but I know he'll do amazing!  Fast Sundays are always so much easier when you have a specific reason for fasting.  It was a wonderful meeting at church.  I love fast and testimony meetings.  We have such amazing members in our ward and it's always so wonderful to hear their sweet testimonies.  We're heading to my mom's in a bit for a BBQ.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer and getting to eat and play outside!  Another wonderful week in the life of Blake and Ry!

No comments:

Post a Comment