Last Sunday we celebrated Chase's birthday since we'd be gone in Powell. He is such a special boy and we are so lucky to have him in our fam! That boy has an extra skip in his step and has more energy than any kid I've ever met. He is also the most tender little guy and still love to give his aunts hugs which always makes my day!!! It was so fun to party with Chaser!
His fav gift was a dwarf bunny (they got one for Tay Tay too so the bunny would have a friend)
The kids were in heaven!!!
Everyone wanted turns holding
He also got a unicycle and it kept us all very entertained!
Happy birthday, please stop getting big Mr!
Trying on his tank, could he be more handsome?!?!
I took the week off of work because initially we planned on leaving on Sunday. By the time plans changed it was too late to bail on my temps for I spent the day at Millers helping pack for our trip. Powell is my fav trip of the year and it was devastating missing out on it last year!!!
Tuesday I was the luckiest....I got to tend my lover girl Eleni. We had SO much fun but the day flew by too fast. Randomly we got a knock on the door and there was 2 handsome boys standing there! Cute Kesh stopped by with her kiddos to visit and totally made my day. Payten definitely gave Eleni a run for her money in the leg roll department!
I did NOT want to give Eleni back but the only reason I agreed is because I got to head to Powell. We left around 3 so we got there pretty late. We had a pretty small group but it was a blast. It was Pres, Sandy, Preston, Jamyn, Kaitlyn (Jamyn's sister), Rylie (Jamyn's cousin) and us. Scott and Heidi Bagley came the last half of the week. WARNING this is my fav trip of the year so there is about a million picture coming up.........
Riding with my hubby is my fav!
Sometimes we like to ride together
These boys were soooo happy to be back in Powell together again!
You will never meet 2 brothers who love to be together more than these 2!
Pop loves surfing!
Skiing is my favorite EVER!
Pop's turn.......shows us all up everytime!
Rylie and the boys cliff diving.....I'm too big of a wuss!
Blake did a swan dive and Sandy was NOT happy about it!
Love driving through the canyons!
Taking a dip to escape the heat!
My sexy skier
Skiing by the houseboat
In case you were wondering........my husband is legit!
The handsome Miller Men
Husband doing tricks
LOVELOVELOVE this boy!
More tricks!
These sneaky boys had something up their sleeves.....
Yep hiding speedos under their suits haha!
Classy
His speedo was hardly see-thru.......
More rides together
This boy lets go for nothing
Butter slide
Trying to do tricks.....
I struggle
Butterslide
Rylee sandwich, lucky boy!
Blake, Pres and Scott.....these boys kept us entertained ALL day!
They tried getting up together like us girls do.....not as easy as it looks boys!
Never a dull moment around these boys!
Catching some air on his skis
Sexiest skier I know!
Such a fun group of ladies!
Tube wars.....I'm the official photographer.....me and tubing don't go together very well!
Love them!
Such a gorgeous place to be!
We decided to entertain everyone with our amazing dance moves......
Things got a little crazy
HAHAHA wow bless our hearts!
The kids
Miller fam
soooooo cute:)
A week in my favorite place with my favorite boy, life doesn't get better than that!!!!!











.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment