Last Sunday we had a BBQ at my mom's house. It finally felt like summer and I was in heaven! My cousin Danny came and it was really fun to see his cute kids! The kids had a blast out on the playground. Vivi loved the swing!
Sadie and Lucy
Payten loving Great Grandma D
We love when Grandma and pa D come over!!
Spencer with Grandpa
It was a perfect way to kick off summer!Monday I worked at Focus and then met Blake at his new office. It was so fun to see where he'll be working now! What a gorgeous office! I love seeing him so happy:)! We headed to Provo after to have dinner with Mike, Alisha and Savvy at Los Hermanos and to see their new place. We love them SOO much and miss having them close but we're excited for this exciting step forward for them!
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to the gym. I met my fam after at the park to watch Boston and Easton's tee-ball game. I got to sit with this sweet girl, she melts me!
Boston has improved so much since last year, he did a great job!
Blake met us there after work and had to get his Payten fix too!
It was Easton's first year playing. He did pretty well but is a very stubborn boy haha!
He really enjoy filling his mit with dirt
Nick is one of the boys coaches
Brothers and best friends!
We all stopped by Cafe Rio after for dinner and then Blake and I had to head to a meeting for young men and women.Wednesday I went to the gym and then worked at Dr. Johansens. I went to Blake's office after and we headed to American Fork together. We met Lisa and Logan at the temple and did sealings together. Lisa is finally starting to get a little belly and I LOVE it!!!
We had a great time in the temple. It was one of the prettiest celestial rooms I've ever seen in my life! I hope we can go back there again soon! We all went to dinner after at Rubio and it was really good. We had way too much fun chatting and finally got kicked out because they were closing. So grateful we've been able to stay close, I love that girl to pieces!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night I went to watch Blake and Preston's rugby game. Pres and Sandy came too so it was a lot of fun! The boys were on fire and killed the other team! We stopped by Red Mango after to grab a victory treat.
Friday I went to the gym, did a few things around the house and then went out to Lehi to visit with Blake and finalize all of our insurance stuff with the new job. We stopped by Firehouse to grab a bite to eat and it was opening day and we got free food, GLORIOUS!!! I spent the rest of the afternoon with Whit and her kids at Raging Waters. We had a blast and the kids were so good!
Resting and having some snacks with Spencer and Sadie
This boy gets cuter by the second!
So lucky to have such a fun sister that loves to play!
Me and my BFF just hanging out at the pool
The night before someone took a baseball bat to our mailbox, so I came home to my sweet husband replacing it. It was quite a project, what would I ever do without him?!? We caught a late movie after with Pres, Sandy, Preston and Jamyn. We saw Now You See Me and we all thought it was pretty good!Saturday morning I went to the gym and then we headed out to watch Taylor's rugby game. This is his first year and he's already amazing. This boy is quite an athlete.
His uncles have taught him well!
Macie was all ready for her dance performance after the game.
Our rugby boys
Seriously the poor other kids don't even have a chance!
Yep this boy scored 7 trys!!!!
Next it was off to Macie's dance performance. She danced to the Tiki Room and was the cutest EVER!Back to the rugby pitch after for Chase's game. Another amazing little athlete.
With some extra skip to his step!
Cutest rugby players I know!
The boys with their #1 fan
These boys learned from the best!
We grabbed some quick lunch and then the boys headed up to Kamas to ride horses. Jamyn planned a surprise 30th for Pres. I ran home and got ready, whipped some food together and headed to Jamyn's. The weather was perfect for a party! The boys took the horses swimming in the lake and had a little too much fun and were really late for the party haha, leave it to those boys. We were all in heaven sitting out in their yard. Eleni love little kids and they make her smile more than anyone else can!
Tay and Eleni
I LOVE that smile!
Chase's turn
Jamyn got blowers for everyone and Hadley thought they were hilarious!
Finally the boys arrived!
Our handsome Wrangler boys
Happy 30th P. Thanks for being my husbands BFF and making all our lives more a lot more fun and hilarious!





















No comments:
Post a Comment