Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sadie's B-day, Seven Peaks, Cute Baby Girls!

    Monday I didn't have work which was sooo nice because I was able to get all my post-Cali stuff done.  I had a day full of unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping and yard work.  It felt so nice!  That night we met up with my fam for dinner at Cous Cous so we could see everyone and give Sadie her bday present (her birthday was while we were in Cali).  She got her first American Girl doll Saige that looks just like her.  I got her the movie for the doll and made them some matching bows.
Baby Payten got even bigger while we were gone dang it!

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then had to take my car in to get fixed.  It took a few hours but I was glad to get it done.  I ran to the gym after and then Blake and I went to Cafe Rio for dinner.  We relaxed the rest of the night.

    Wednesday morning I went to the gym before work and then went to Dr. Johansens.  We met his fam for dinner that night at Buffalo Wild Wings and stayed chatting the rest of the night.

   Thursday morning my alarm didn't go off and I woke up right at the time I'm supposed to be at work.....whoopsies!  Worst feeling EVER!  Luckliy Blake is the nicest and he helped me get all the stuff together so I could get out of the door asap!  The morning was a bit hectic trying to recover but thank goodness I work with amazing people that helped me big time!  I went to the gym after work and then Blake and I met up with Thomas, Bre and their cute babies!  Their little guy Beckett is getting SO big and he is the cutest!  We had dinner at Porcupine and chatted the night away!

    Friday I had to work since I had Monday off.  After work Blake and I met Whit and her kids at Seven Peaks.  We had sooo much fun!
 We went over to Whit's after and she made us a yummy dinner and we ate outside.  Such a beautiful night!

    Saturday morning I went to the gym.  That afternoon Blake went boating and I worked on some stuff for our anniversary.  When he got home we grabbed dinner at Black Bear Diner.  The rest of the night we got to play with these little cuties!  Eleni and Lola were born on the same day and are already BFF.  It was so nice outside we decided to take them for a walk.
 They are the cutest and we had sooooo much fun with them!

  Today we went to church and now we're just relaxing.  I'm starting my talk for sacrement next week, ugh I hate speaking in public!



No comments:

Post a Comment