We grabbed dinner after at The Steak Pit, it was a perfect summer day!
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. We just had a new couple move into the ward and so we had them and some other ward friends come over for dinner. It was a fun night!
Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. After the gym Lisa came up and we went swimming at my cute neighbor's house. We chatted until dark and I kept my hand on Lisa's tummy the entire time waiting for baby girl to kick me!
We went to dinner after at Black Bear and Blake decided to join in. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing best friend! We have so much fun together and I don't know what I'd do without her!!
Wednesday morning I went to the gym and then worked at Dr Johansens. After work we had a going away party for Chelsey. She has worked with Dr Johansen forever. She is an assistant and is my fav. I can't imagine our office without her and I'm soooooo sad she's leaving. Dr. J was nice enough to let us party at his house and we had a blast. He cooked us true Italian pizza in his brickoven and they were TO DIE for! How lucky we are to have such a fun staff to work with!
Ya getting a group picture is not an easy task......
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. Blake and I did some yard work and then headed to the mall. We got dinner at my favorite, Edo, and then did a little shopping.
Friday morning I went the gym and then spent the rest of the day doing laundry and packing. Later that afternoon we hopped in the car and headed to St George. The ride went by pretty fast and we were in St. George just in time for bed.
Saturday morning we hit the road again and to finish the drive to Cali. We arrived just in time to get some groceries and relax in the pool before heading to my favorite dinner ever, Spice and Rice. I don't even have to look at the menu ever because any dish served in a pineapple is obviously going to the thing EVER!
Family trips are the best but totally wear us all out!
This morning we went to church and then had brunch after at Berninis. We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the live music in the park.......dance party!
Nothing can stop Grammy. She recently underwent major heart surgery but wouldn't dream of missing this trip. She is looking fantastic and everyone is soooo happy she made it, the trip wouldn't be the same without her!
Izzy loves dressing up in big girl cloths!
Nicole playing foosball with Parker
HOORAY FOR LA JOLLA!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment