Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went out to my Dr's appt to have my knee looked at. My knee has been crappy since Feb and they think it may be time to get it scoped. I'm not excited for that but I REALLY miss running and will do whatever to get back out again! After my appt I met my fam for a night at Seven Peaks. The lines were super short and we had a blast!
We stopped at Rubios after and had a yummy dinner out by the river, it was a perfect night!
Wednesday morning I went to the gym before work and then worked at Dr. Johansens. After work Rhonda and I went to visit teach another one of our cute girls! That night we had a young women's presidency meeting. We only have them every few months so they usually last quite a while. Our president is the most laid back human and I'm soooo grateful I get to work with her. We have so much fun without all the pressure women tend to put on themselves. I can't imagine a group of women I'd rather hangout with, they are the best!!!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then hurried home. Blake and I were lucky enough to get to go boating with the Jones' and some other fun people in the neighborhood. The water was so warm and flat the whole time and we had a ball! I had a great ski!
Blake showed off his professional wakeboarding skills
And he tried out wake skis
Cute Michelle giving the wake skis a try
My turn!
Brent being the amazing host he is, had an egg salad sammies and watermelon picnic ready for us to enjoy on the water. Here is our cute crew
The ladies
We feel so lucky to live in a neighborhood with so many wonderful people!Friday I went to the gym and then was able to spend the day deep cleaning, getting stuff ready for Lisa's shower and working on my talk for sacrement meeting. I love days where I'm able to get so much done without any interuptions! That night Blake and I met up with his parents and headed out to Saltair. For Blake's birthday I got him tickets to see FUN. Blake and I have been a huge fans of this band since high school (the singer used to sing for the band Format). We both love their new songs and were soooo excited. None of us had been to a concert there before and were all pleasantly surprised! It was at their outdoor venue right next to Great Salt Lake. We go to watch the sunset behind the water, it was gorgeous!
We love partying with Nana and Pop!
The band was amazing and they put on quite the show! Sooooo glad we went!Saturday morning I went to the gym and then came home to make these cute cupcakes for Lisa's shower.
It is so crazy to see my BFF with this big old belly and it still hasn't really hit me that she is going to have a real baby in 7 weeks! She looks amazing and her shower was a blast!
The dirty diaper game....CLASSIC!
The belly measurement game.....seriously this woman looks fabulous!
Present time!
Happy shower lisa!
I coudln't bare to leave Lisa yet so we decided to have a girls night. We grabbed dinner at Chili's with her sisters and then went to get pedicures.
Classic Lisa and Rylee picture......yep this bad boy was parked at Walmart
We both hate spending money so we got our pedis at Walmart haha yep we're that awesome! They actually did a fantastic job and it felt sooo good! I adore that cute lady and am dying to meet my new little girlfriend! October can't get here fast enough!!!
Today I had to speak in sacrement meeting (it was the young women's program). I was pretty nervous but it went really well. My calling has really pushed me and I'm feeling more and more comfortable doing things like that! My cute visiting teachers came over after church. They are so good to me and I'm very lucky to have them!







No comments:
Post a Comment