Looks like there is going to be a new cowboy (or cowgirl) in town!
We are BEYOND excited and absolutely cannot wait!!!
Now we'll catch everyone up to speed! We found out right before Thanksgiving. I had all these fun ideas how I wanted to share the news with Blake, but it didn't go quite as planned once it actually happened. It was 5:30 am and he was dead asleep. I was in disbelief when I saw the positive test and just started screaming and crying. He ran into the room thinking we were being robbed haha it was super special!
We waited until Christmas to share the news with our families. We did Christmas with my family first. We got pregnant the week Grandpa Davis passed away and I have no doubt in my mind that he sent this sweet angel down to comfort our family. I told my mom Grandpa gave me something that he wanted her to have. She was in tears before she started opening and this is what she found inside.....
It think it's safe to say she was shocked and super excited.....
Grandbaby #6 for the Scott family!
After telling my family, the wait to tell the Miller family seemed to take FOREVER! I drew Preston's name. After giving him his lamp he started opening the second gift.........I think he was also pretty surprised........
We were so excited to finally have it off our chests and celebrate with our families! Sandy opened her present from Jamyn next.......
Yep they are expecting too!! Our sweet baby is going to have a cousin born just 3 weeks before! We are beyond excited for these wonderful miracles!
Babies #10 and #11 for the Miller family
Grammy's #11 and #12 great-grandbabies! All the little ones adore her and I can't wait to see mine snuggle up with her!
These 2 boys are literally each other's best friend and are closer than any brothers I have ever met! It couldn't be more perfect that these 2 are going to be dads together!
3 weeks apart and neither of us knew the entire time, can you say meant to be?!? Our babes will have a built in best friend!
So grateful I get to go through this amazing journey with this girl!!!
After the Christmas break it was time to tell work so I brought a little treat....
This was the note on the bag
Telling some friends......Savannah helped me share the news with her mommy!
We gave Thomas and Bree a house warming gift, a bottle of Prego and we're wrote we're Prego on it
I wore a baby on board sign to dinner with these girls. After 10 minutes they still hadn't noticed so I had to not so subtly point out my shirt haha!
Our current stats:
How far along: 3 months
Baby size: The size of a peach, 3 inches
How am I feeling: Really good! Haven't been too sick but starting to get really sleepy
Weird cravings: I love anything salty and meat. I haven't been able to eat oatmeal since I got pregnant which is super weird for me
Major Milestones we've hit: Finally getting to share the news!
My sweet friend Alisha took these pictures for us, to help us share the news.
I love my husband more than anything in the world and I can't wait to begin a family with him. I'm so excited to watch him become a daddy. This baby is the luckiest and is going to have such an amazing dad to play with and look up to. We've had so much fun together the past 3 years and I can't wait for this next chapter of our lives together!!!!!
.jpg)












Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We can't wait til Baby Miller is born!! We love you both and are overjoyed for both of you to start this new journey!!!! XOXOXO SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat Up! I heard the good news today. So excited for you guys and Wyatt is going to have another friend so close in age.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting. You guys will have the cutest baby :)
ReplyDeleteyay!!!! so exciting! I'm soooo happy for you!! and I love the announcement picture :)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congrats you two!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO excited for you Rylee!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as well as it has so far for you. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete