Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night we went to Pres and Sandy's with everyone to watch the final March Madness game. We had take out from Macaroni Grill and it was a fun night.
Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. After Blake got off work we headed to my Grandma and pa D's house to work on the yard. They are putting the house up for sale and so we had to get the house ready to show. Grandma always took amazing care of her yard so it was weird to see it looking so rough.
Mom and Whit hard at work
My husband is the best gardner ever! He puts so much hard work into our yard every year!
Bending and lifting is getting tough now and kills my bag so I was the official garbage girl haha
My mom grew up in the house and so our family has so many memories there. We love Fillmore Street and that adorable house!
One of my favorite memories at the house was the cement in the backyard. Cute Grandpa liked to do everything himself. There was a gorgeous tree in the middle of his backyard that he loved but it was right in the middle of the area he wanted to have his patio. He decided to leave it and just pour the patio cement around the tree. Right after he poured a gust of wind blew all the blossoms off onto the wet cement haha. The imprints are still there!
We worked until dark and then all headed to dinner at Crown Burger.
Wednesday I worked at Johansens. It was Jamyn's birthday and so everyone went to lunch. I was super bummed because I didn't get to go but my cute husband surprised me and got me a pizza to go!
I went to the gym after work, did some grocery shopping and then Blake and I cooked a yummy dinner at home. We spent the night relaxing and watching The Voice.
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night the fam met at Normandie for Jamyn's birthday dinner. It was a fun night to be together and celebrate Jamyn! I have had so much fun being pregnant with her. It's so nice to have someone to talk to that literally knows exactly what you are going through! We have had so much fun with her and Pres, more memories than I can count! She is the best and I'm lucky to call her my sister-in-law!
Eleni was definitely a fan of getting tossed back and forth!
Izzy insisted on me getting a picture of her silly face haha
After dinner Jamyn and I walked home with Lindsay, Eleni, Izzy and Meredith. I'm so excited spring is here! I love being outside! Lindsay let us look through her maternity stuff and it all fit perfect. I am so lucky to have older siblings and in-laws that are so generous. Now I finally have cloths that are comfortable and cute!Friday morning I went to piano and then to the gym. Kesha was busy working with a photographer so I got to pick up Easton from preschool. I never get one on one time with him so it was super fun. He ran a bunch of errands with me and was sooooo good! I can't stand how dang cute all my nieces and nephews are! At the end we met my mom, Payten and Boston for lunch at Rubios. We got to eat outside and it was heavenly!
Payten is literally like this ALL the time. She is all smiles and I love playing with her! I can't wait to watch my baby girl and this sweet girl grow up together! She gets me sooo excited about the thought of having a little girl!
We met Kesha at the house, picked up Whit and hit the road. We planned an overnight girls trip to Wendover, just the girls no kids or spouses! The drive went by super fast and we had fun chats the whole way. We checked into our hotel and relaxed in the room talking for a bit. It so fun to be able to just sit and talk without any distractions, this never happens with all 4 of us! We hung-out the hotel for a bit and then headed to the buffet.
I was extra pumped about my maternity pants, they definitely maximized my eating potential at the buffet!!!!
It was the seafood extravaganza and we were all in heaven!
We had a few plates that looked like this........
After dinner it was time for our concert. We saw the fab four which is a Beatles cover band. They were awesome and we had a blast. The Beatles music reminds me of fun times and makes me so happy!
We hung-out the hotel and then stayed up late laying in bed talked. Saturday morning we slept in and it was heavenly! We all went to the gym to try and work off our buffet dinner. We got ready and then hung around the hotel the rest of the afternoon. We were having to much fun and just didn't want to leave!
I'm so lucky to have these amazing women in my life. I love them each so much and I'm so grateful I get to call them family! Can't wait for our next girls getaway!!!
When I got home I headed straight to Hadley's birthday party. My cute husband took care of everything while I was away. He got the present wrapped and made our asparagus pasta salad. I'm so lucky to have such a superman husband!
Present time!
Eleni loved watching Hadley open her presents.
Hadley was so excited to show Grammy her new shoes!
Getting help opening from Macie while they wear their matching swim suits
Mommy in training
Coloring with momma
Hadley's favorite new word is pink so they gave her a super pink cake!
Singing to the birthday girl
Eleni opening her Easter present from Grammy
These girls are OBSESSED with the Frozen song Let It Go!!!
These two are inseparable and I love it. I'm so glad my little girl will have cousins so close in age!!
Today we relaxed at home and then went to church. Now we're just getting ready to go to Whit's birthday dinner!


















No comments:
Post a Comment