Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Easter

    We are now 6 months.  Still loving pregnancy and finally starting to get a little baby bump!  I've been waiting for my little girl to show people I'm not just chubby and that there is actually a baby in there!
How Far Along: 6 months
Baby Size: Eggplant, 9 inches and weighs about 1.7 lbs, my uterus is now the size of a soccer ball
How I Am Feeling: Still feeling great and LOVING maternity cloths!  I don't think I'll wanna go back to regular pants after I'm done with pregnancy!  I'm feeling her lots everyday and it makes me so happy.  Blake also can feel her a lot and I love laying on the couch with his hand on my tummy!
Weird Cravings:  Still haven't been able to eat my oatmeal since I've been pregnant (and if you know me you know how weird that really is!) other than that I'm pretty normal
Major Milestones: Baby's skin is developing blood vessels and is starting to get fat deposits under the skin.  Nostrils are open and she is practicing breathing with the amniotic fluid.  The sense of touch has developed.  Sense of sight is getting more developed and she can perceive light and dark.  Hair is sprouting on top of the head.

    Last Sunday we celebrated Whit's birthday with my fam.  I'm pretty sure Spencer thought it was his birthday haha.....
Helping Whit blow out the candles
Sadie and the birthday girl
Payten loving Blake as usual
Payten's new trick, drinking from a straw!

    Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  We met Kesha after while she picked her kids up from their sitter while she's a work.  We're trying to meet a few different sitters to figure out what we're gonna do with our little one after I go back to work.  We met with our tax lady after which was utterly devastating:(  We met back up with Nick, Kesh and the kids to see the progress on their new house and then we all went to dinner after at Noodles.

    Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then headed to Provo to spend the day with Lisa.  We went for a really long walk with Haven and had some great chats.  After burning so many calories we of course had to go get dinner!  We went to Logan's uncle's place called the Smoky Apple.  Its a great little BBQ place and totally hit the spot!
Love Baby Haven and can't wait her and my little one to be BFF!!

    Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym.  That night we had a date night with Mike and Alisha we grabbed dinner at Zupas and then went to see Heaven Is For Real.  I love the movie so much and apparently baby girl did too......she kicked non-stop the entire 2 hours, more than I have ever felt her move before!

    Thursday I worked at Focus, went to the gym and then packed my bags for St. George.  After Blake got off we headed down to St. George.  His parents, Preston, Jamyn, Nicole, Mikko and the kids were already there and we couldn't get there fast enough!

    Friday morning I went for a long walk and it felt so good!  The boys went golfing and us girls spent the day at the pool, it was gloooorious!  
Me and Izzy ready to cath some rays!
Parks playing with his new pool toys he got for his birthday
We meet the boys for lunch after golf at Jimmys Johns and of course we had to get Orange Peel to go with it!  We went back and spent the rest of the day at the pool.
The pool is always more fun when the boys arrive!  Blake and Mikko
Tricks with the girls, so excited to watch Blake do this with our little one!!
Izzy loves her brother
Flips
Me and my girls
That night we went to dinner at Sakura, one of those Japanese grills.  They sang to Parker and gave him the coolest candle ever!  He was pumped and loved blowing out each flame!
Seriously he loved his life!!!
Nicole and Mikko had been watching their cute niece Sophie.  Mikko's brother and wife came to pick her up and had dinner with us.  
Laitinen cousins
When we got back to condo of course Sandy had fun projects for the kids.  We dyed Easter eggs and the kids loved it!
Izz and Mikko
Mers and her smiley egg
Blake was worn out and slept through all the fun.  Cute Lyla totally on her own walked over to his bed, climbed up and wanted to show him her egg.  She put it right in his face, "Egg.....Egg.......wake up a egg.....egg."  We couldn't stop laughing.  Blake though we made her do it and couldn't see the humor in it until the next morning after he got some rest haha!


    Saturday morning I went for another walk but Sandy and Jamyn joined me, it felt great again.  The boys golfed again and we pooled it.  The boys brought us back Jimmy Johns and Orange Peel, no better was to please a prego woman!  Unfortunately right before the boys arrived someone pooped in the pool and so we couldn't get in for the rest of the day.  We still layed out with the boys for a bit.
Loving the St George sun and not having to hold my stomach in after stuffing my face with a delicious lunch!
Since we couldn't swim we found other fun things to do.....like ride the 21th!!!!
Izzy was in heaven and did not wanna get off!!!
Before heading to dinner we did an egg hunt with the kids
 Parker found the golden egg with money in it, the older kids were totally bummed haha
 They made out like bandits!!
 We went to dinner at a cute little pizza place and opened Parker's birthday presents.
He is so easy to please and loved all his presents!
 What he wanted most was a zamboni (his dad and brother are big hockey players).  He was beyond excited when we finally got his zamboni!
 We did a quick Gap run with the adults and grabbed a few awesome things!

    Sunday morning we went to church.  When we got back we checked out what the Easter bunny got for everyone.  He even remembered us and got us some cute red shoes for baby girl!
 We spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool and pretended we never had to leave!
Jamyn and I loving being able to lay on our bellies thanks to these great pool toys!
 More flips
 Parker working on swimming with mom.  He loves water and has absolutely no fear!
We were so sad when it was time to go in and get ready.  Of course Sandy had a gourmet Easter dinner for us before hit the road!   The before we knew it, it was time to head home again.

    Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  I came home to this......
 Blake was convinced that we need to start cooking fish and so he tried topping the fish with EVERYTHING to find something we'd like.....
 I thinks we tried 14 different ways haha.  We ended up having some major successes and I think we'll be cooking fish again soon!

    Today I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym.  I ran a bunch of errands and then met Blake for his flag football game.  It was super windy and soooo cold.  Something always comes up and I never make it to enough games so it was really fun to be there!  I love watching my cute boy play!!!
Another great week full of fun.  So grateful for my savior as we reflect on him and his resurrection this time of year.  I love the gospel and I'm so grateful for all the blessings it has brought to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment