Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Fever

    Last Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  That night we made homemade pizza and watched The Voice, our fav!

    Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym.  We another lazy night in.  We made home made chicken pot pie which turned out pretty dang good and watch The Voice again.

    Wednesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym.  I met up with my mom after and we went to visit her friend Laura that just had a baby girl.  It was so fun to see her and hold her sweet little girl.  It got me really excited to hold my own little girl!!!!!  I grabbed take out from Noodles on my way home and came back to a spotless house.  Not only had Blake cleaned my house from top to bottom but he moved all the furniture from the guest room to the other room so we can start nesting and getting baby girl's nursery ready.  I have the best husband ever!

    Thursday I worked at Focus, went to the gym.  I went and did my visiting teaching and then headed home to make beef with broccoli for dinner.  I was so proud of how much we cooked this week!

    Friday I had a doctors appointment and we got to hear her heartbeat.  Things are still going really well with the pregnancy thank goodness.  I'm just sad our 20 week ultrasound is over and we don't get to see her cute face again until she comes!!!  After the appointment I went to the gym and then to lunch with my mom and Grandma D at Cafe Rio.  I headed to Millers after lunch and we piled in the car with Preston, Jamyn, Pres and Sandy to head to St George.  It was going to be a quick weekend but I was dying for some sunshine and couldn't get there fast enough!  We of course had to stop in Springville for a pee break.......conveniently enough we chose to pee at Orange Peel so I HAD to get one:)!  Driving with pregnant women can be really exciting with all the pit stops, I thought we did pretty good considering we each have a baby inside squishing our bladders!!!  We finally got there, did a little grocery shopping and then went straight to our favorite Greek restaurant.  It was pretty late when we finally got to the condo so we just snuggled up on the couch and watched/fell asleep to a movie.

    Saturday morning Blake and I went to the hot tub with Pop and Pres.  I only put my legs in because I'm a nervous one when it comes to pregnancy but it still felt great!  Oh how we miss our hot tub!  We all went to breakfast after at a little place called George's.  The boys spent the rest of the afternoon doing what.........golfing of course!  Blake was sooooo excited to get out on the course!
These boys sure love their golf! 
 We did a little shopping, grabbed an orange peel and spend the rest of the day soaking up some rays.  A little slice of heaven if you ask me.  We picked up the boys after they finished their day of golfing and headed to Chuck A Rama for dinner.  Don't judge me but I LOVE that place, the one in St. George is extra good!  We dropped the boys off to watch conference and then did some serious damage shopping.
 Such a perfect girls night!  I finally got some fun maternity cloths and a few cute little things for the babe!  By the time we got back to boys were just coming in from their post-conference dip in the hot tub.  We showed them all our surprises we got.
Since my husband has a slight swimsuit addiction I got this swimsuit with him in mind!  
 I still can't believe we're going to have little one that will actually fit into that tiny suit!!! Why is everything 1,000x cuter in little sizes?!?!

    Sunday morning we all watched conference.  Between sessions we laid out by the pool and it was heavenly!
Baby girl is slowly making her appearance and my belly button is starting to shift around a little.  
Here was my view while laying out.......
It's so fun watching all these changes with my body!  I can feel her more and more everyday and I love it!  We went back in to watch to 2nd session of conference and Sandy made us some delicious street tacos.  After conference it was time to pack up and go.  I wish we could have stayed longer but I'm so glad we went!!!  The drive home wasn't too bad and the 2 pregnant girls only made us stop one time!!!  Spring fever has officially hit me now and I need more sunshine ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment