Life has been super crazy and I haven't had 2 seconds to try and catch up on the blog! This is a catch up from my last post.....
We finally got our family pictures back and they turned out so cute!!!!
Love my fam:)
Could these kids be any cuter?!?!
This picture of Payten melted my heart!
Mom and Dad, where this family began
The weekend I got horribly sick (when we took the family pictures) I was supposed to take my next pregnancy picture for 7 months but when I woke up my tummy was almost completely gone.......
Luckily it was only a 24 hour bug so I was able to get back to normal pretty quick the next day and my tummy came back! Here's our 7 month update (even though we are 30 weeks now, whoopsies).....
How Far Along: 7 months
Baby Size: 16 inches and weighs about 2.5 pounds
How I Am Feeling: Still feeling great. Getting a little hot at times but nothing too horrible. Feeling her kicks stronger and stronger and loving it! Bending over is starting to get a little trickier. I'm finally having a hard time laying on my back comfortably.
Major Milestones: 3rd Trimester!!! Ah we're getting so close and I'm getting so excited!! Baby has reached the point that she is now considered viable if she were to come early. Her taste buds are developed. The primary teeth are fully formed and she's beginning to form permanent teeth buds. Brain wave activity is active so she can respond to noises and light (we like to shine a flash light on my belly and it usually makes her start moving around).
Last Sunday I went with the Miller girls to a baby shower for a family friend. That night we had dinner with Pres, Sandy and Jamyn.
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night Blake and I went to Meredith's gymnastics performance. She is an amazing little tumbler! I hope baby girl will be able to be a little better at gymnastics than her momma......basically if she can do a handstand of a cartwheel she's already surpassed me haha!
Our cute litte gymnast:)
Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. That night Liz and I went to do our visiting teaching. We get to visit with some great ladies! That night we cooked pesto chicken and it was delicious!
Wednesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. That night we went to go car shopping. Blake has been talking about getting a new car for a long time and finally decided to pull the trigger. I'm sad to see his Camry go because we've had so much fun in that car but it was definitely time. He decided on the cutest diesel Volswagon Passat. The trunk is ridiculously huge and I'm a little jealous of his awesome car now!!! We left it at the dealer so they could tint it and spruce it up while we were gone for memorial weekend.
Can't wait for all the fun memories to be made in this baby!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment