We went on our first family vacation over Labor Day weekend and it was a total success! She did really well on the drive down, we only had to stop once to feed her and she slept the rest of the way.
We stopped to visit Great Grandma Scott on our way into town so she could meet the baby
Fun at the pool, our fav!
Love our little family:)
Daddy's girl
Chats with mom
Chillin at the pool
Love starting our mornings with our walks
Fab 4 are officially the fab 6 now?!?
BFF
Baby girl's cousins are ALWAYS right next to her, even when she's sleeping!
I was a little nervous about going on our first trip with her being so little but it was the best decision ever! It felt so good to get out of the house and have company all day long. Everyone was so helpful with the baby and it felt so nice to get outside in the warm weather. I had no idea how much I really needed that trip and I'm SOOO glad we went! It couldn't have been more perfect!






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment