Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Our First Week At Home

    We were so excited to finally be back in our cute home with our sweet baby!  We've been so blessed by the generosity of friends, family and neighbors.  Everyone takes such good care of us from amazing meals to visits and cute little gifts for our sweet little one.  I cannot begin to thank everyone enough!
Ruby loves to go for walks outside
She also loves tubby time, dad is the best at giving tubby time!
 Getting all snuggled up after the tub
 I love her sweet little body!
 Grammy was in the hospital when Ruby was born so this was the first time they met!  Grammy is the best and I know Ruby is going to have so much fun with her!
 No one can calm this sweet one like her daddy can!
 Her eyes are my favorite!!!!
 Hanging out with Sadie
Sunday dinner at Lauren's.  These two are the cutest and are going to be BFF!
 Kesha brough Easton and Payten to hold Ruby.  Payten was OBSESSED and would not let us take the baby away haha!
Payten was hyterical the whole time Easton held Ruby and so we had to give her one more turn.  I think these two girlies are going to have a lot of fun together!
More fun with cousins....Macie
 Chase
 Hadley is getting to be such a big girl now!!
 Her big eyes melt me!
Someone loves to be wrap up tight like a burrito
 She always smiles in her sleep, I think she's visiting Grandpa D:)
 We took her to my dental office and did impression of her hand and foot, they turned out so cute!
 Girl cloths are the best!
 Chillin with mom while she plays piano:)
    I still feel like we're playing house.  I don't know what I did to deserve this little angel and my sweet husband.  Blake is the most amazing and hands on daddy.  He loves to snuggle his little princess and even gets up with me in the night to burp and change diapers.  I tear up just looking at her sweet face, being a mom is the most wonderful gift in the world!

1 comment:

  1. HER SKIN COLOR!! Totally inherited from you two. Love her! let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete