Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hubband is 24, WOOT WOOT!!!!!

On Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and then went to the gym.  That night Blake and I went to my parents house and Blake helped my Dad fix up our old swing-set for the grandkids.  Mom and I got take-out at Dasks and it was delicious!  We hurried to Sandy's after to watch the Bachelorette (which we had tivo'd).  Bentley came back and didn't fail to entertain us!  We love the drama and making fun of Ashley crying every 10 min!  We look so forward to our Monday nights!

On Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and then went to the gym.  I met Blake, Big and Little Pres for dinner at the Dodo, one of my very favorites.  We spent the rest researching trying to find a killer deal for our big vacation!

On Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then to the gym.  While I was at the gym Blake and Pres found a steal for Costa Rica and booked it.  We are SOOO excited!  I will finally get to use my scuba license and I swear the trip can't get here soon enough!!!  We went to Carl's Junior after for dinner and then met some friend, Mike and Alisha Gregson, at Red Mango.  Alisha is pregnant and looks so dang cute!  We always love spending time with them!  We spent the rest of the night at Scott and Lindsay's new house helping with the re-model.  I'm not gonna lie, smashing in a wall with a hammer is the perfect way to let our your aggressions!

On Thursday morning I worked on Blake's birthday present.  (It began as a small project and it kept getting more and more detailed and taking more and more time, but it was totally worth it in the end!).  I ran outside and it felt SO good!  I met Mandy for lunch at Costa Vida.  It took us so long to finally get together but it was amazing as always!  Blake went with his dad, brother and brother-in-law to play golf and they ended playing 27 holes...seriously, who is her?!?!?  We went and got snow cones that night with Lindz.

On Friday it was my cute hubby's birthday!  We went boating up at Rockport with Lauren and her cute kids.  The water was FREEZING but still had so much fun.  I got in a nice slalom and both Chase and Taylor got up on the kids ski.
We held them in the water to get them started.  Unfortunately as Chase informed everyone, I didn't hold my side very well so Taylor wasn't able to stay up very long.  Hopefully I can do better next time.  We all went out on the tube and had a blast......I will only go on the tube if Macie is out there because I know the have to be extra gentle and tubing terrifies me!
We went straight up to Park City to meet up with my fam for our 4th of July in Park City tradition.  We have been doing it for years and I love it sooo much!  We grabbed a quick dinner at Baja Cantina and I made them embarrass Blake by singing to him.  He had to wear a sweet sombraro and after he swore to me that he'd get his revenge on my next birthday!
We went up to Oakley after for the rodeo.  Apparently the rodeo is kinda a big deal because we kept running into people we know.  My grandpa Scott loved that rodeo and it definitely reminded me of him, I wish he could have been there with us!
Blake was literally in heaven, anything to do with horses gets him all excited.  Sadie also loved it and couldn't stop cheering and clapping for the horses!  It was a busy day full of all my husband's favorites.

Saturday morning Blake and I went to play tennis.  We had so much fun but got super hot, never thought I'd be able to say that!  He took me to one of my favorite lunches, Red Rock.  Blake took me to the outlets after and spoiled me as always.  When we got back to the condo I did a little fashion show for everyone and then Sadie helped open Blake's birthday presents.
He got lots of fun things from the fam.  I was so excited to finally give him my present.  I gave him a treasure box with our pictures all over it and the top said 100 Reasons Rylee Loves Blake.  I made a list of 100 reasons I love him and I will be giving him 1 reason everyday for the next 100 days and he can keep them in the box.
My family used to always tease me because I had this list for the man I'd marry someday.  They told me I'd never find this "so-called" perfect guy.  My list was way too long and way too picky.  My relationships never seemed to last long because no one could live up to this long list....that is until Blake came along.  Not only did he have every quality I want, he blew my list out of the water and surpassed what I'd ever hoped for.  Making a list of 100 reasons was easy.  There are so many reasons I love that boy and the more and more time we spend together the more and more I realize what an amazing man I have married and how lucky I truly am!  I also gave him ticket for the Wendover Fun Bus because we're going to see Bill Engvall, one of his favorite comedians.  He was super excited.  We took a power nap for a bit and then headed to Kamas.  We grabbed a quick dinner at a pizza place and then headed to a friend of Blake's to ride their horses.  The two of us ventured off into the mountains on some gorgeous trails.  The view was spectacular!  Blake was in heaven the entire time.  Our horses were great, but they always seemed to listen better to Blake.
Hopefully someday I'll be as good as he is with horses!  He took me across some streams and big hills that totally made my stomach drop.  He is such a natural on horses and has no fear! I love my cowboy.  It was a fantastic ride and I hope we can go again soon!

This morning we went on a bike ride with Nick, Kesh, the boy and my cousin Brooke and her fam.  Before we left Blake asked for his reason of the day.  I'm glad he is excited about that present because they were so fun to make and I was so excited to give them all to him! We rode on some trails, mostly all downhill, to Kimball Junction.  Everyone did great and we had a lot of fun.
We ran to the Silly Market for a bit, but didn't stay long because it was sooo hot!  We went straight to the pool after!  We went to dinner later that night at Squatters and then to the Canyons to watch fireworks.  Easton was so funny to watch.  He was is awe and kept asking for more fire!  He loved them.  We went back to our condo after and did some of our own fireworks in the parking lot.  I'm not sure how I feel about the new aerial fireworks being legal.....we had one misfire and it scared me pretty bad!  Tonight was just a prelude to the 4th of July celebrations!  Tomorrow will be full of fun, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment