Sunday, September 11, 2011

Loads of plays!

    Another busy week full of fun!  Tuesday night Whit, Mom and I tried another Zumba class, but it just wasn't as good as the one we went to last week dang it!

    Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then Blake and I had a little date night.  We drove around for a while, had some yummy Cafe Rio and then spent the rest of the evening having chats with Pop.

    Thursday was the first day I've had off in a while so I got all caught up on my errands!  That night Blake took me out for a special date night we've been waiting for forever.  We had tickets to Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Hale Center Theater.  It was extra special because one of my childhood friends, Brad, was the lead.  To say he did an amazing job would be a serious understatement!  I cannot believe this is the same Brad I used to sing duets with at Clayton Productions!  The play was so fun and even Blake was in heaven watching.  Our only complaint was that it wasn't longer!  Here is me and the big star!

     Friday morning I went running and then headed to my mom's so we could hit the road.  We went on a girls trip with Sadie and Whit to St. George.  We used to do these all the time growing up and it has been WAY too long.  We had so much fun!  When we got there I made us drive immediately to Orange Peel......HEAVENLY!  We went back to the condo and Sadie took a quick nap and we all relaxed for a bit.  We grabbed dinner at Pizza Factory and then headed to Tuacahn to see the Little Mermaid.  We were so excited to see the play and it was beyond our wildest expectations!  Sadie was sitting on the edge of her seat, wide eyed, the whole time!  She was in heaven!  I cannot even begin to explain to you what an amazing job they did in that gorgeous theater!  

Sadie was so excited about her snack pack!
All pumped for the show!
She even got an Ariel doll which she wouldn't put down the rest of the trip!
Sadie usually hates all mascots, but she couldn't wait to give Ariel a hug!!!
We were shocked when she even let Prince Eric pick her up!

    Saturday we went running on our favorite trail and then went to a little farmers market back at Tuacahn.  We got a few fun things and then went to, of course, Orange Peel.  We went back to the condo for a bit and went swimming.  Sadie is such a fish and didn't want to leave!  We met Grandma Scott for dinner that night at Cracker Barrel.  It's always fun to see her!  We tried to get a good generations picture, but of course only half of us look good in either one haha!
  This morning we went to our favorite trail again and then went swimming while we waited for some loads of wash to finish.  After cleaning the condo we decided to grab a quick lunch at Olive Garden......2 hours later we FINALLY hit the road.  We had to stop SO many times because Sadie's little bladder can't hold much.  She got to be a pro at peeing alongside the freeway haha!  Now I'm back trying to catch up on some laundry and blogging!  Blake was gone all weekend as well, at the U football game against USC.  I missed him a lot, but what a great weekend with the girls.  I'm so grateful for my wonderful family and how much fun we have when we are together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment